overall
RATINGS: 1269   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.46/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 37   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Sierra Nevada uses malt within days of roasting at the peak of its flavor to give Tumbler a gracefully smooth malt character. Two-row pale, crystal 40, chocolate and smoked malts give it a malty complexity. Challenger hops in the boil add balancing bitterness, while more Challengers and some Goldings give just enough hop flavor in the finish to balance all that malt.

dlihcsnatas (818) - Temple, Texas, USA - SEP 24, 2013
Yes I gave this one all high marks and here is why.... The aroma makes me think of a warm campfire on a cool night even when I am sitting at home with central air. Has almost a oak log on the fire smell. The flavor is that of roasted malts with a slight earthy and spiciness to it. I have been drinking this brew for several years and suprised to see I had never rated it before now. It is one of my favorite fall seasonals and for the reasonable price for this good of a brew I buy it every time I go to the store until it is no longer on the shelves.