RATINGS: 6   MEAN: 2.75/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.75/5   ABV: -
A smooth ale brewed with two-row barley malt, two domestic hops and locally produced clover honey. This ale is brewed exclusively for the Midnight Star Saloon in Deadwood, SD.

Most RecentTicked By

SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 15, 2004
On tap at the brewpub in Sioux Falls. Looks pretty boring- golden color with white head. The boredom stops here. This has a very pleasant golden ale flavor with a satisfying level of malt. The strong impression that this gives me is "fresh beer." Very nice hop balance as well. I am not a fan of lower gravity ales, but this one grabs my attention as being well-made. I always have it when I visit the brewpub.

JPDIPSO (6223) - Wauwatosa, USA - DEC 28, 2003
Straw color with a wispy white head. Light malt and slight honey and floral hops aroma. Tastes similar to the aroma. Light and unilluminating.

PorterPounder (7970) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JUL 15, 2003
Had a bit of a honey aroma. Pale golden in appearance. Sported a decent sized head - with a bit of lacing. Flavor - overall slightly sweet - went down smooth.

jamrun (137) - Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA - JAN 30, 2003
light in color light in flvor light in finnish just a light beer light gold no malt flvor no hop presence no finnish

bbrock81 (317) - Le Mars, Iowa, USA - JAN 2, 2003
I had this on tap in the Midnight Star in Deadwood, SD, and thought it was horrible. A nasty taste, much like most macros. I’d pass on this if you get the chance to try it.

Kaya161 (1139) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 3, 2001
Light straw colour. Very lught cream flavour to start with honey devloping in the finish. A little light for me, but not bad.