overall
n/a

RATINGS: 138   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

BeerPrince (1701) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - OCT 15, 2004
A light beer thats for sure. Clear body, clear bottle and clear of any real flavour. I guess its for those trying to watch their carbs.

0.6
ClarkVV (6961) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 7, 2004
2004 bottle. YES finally I find and try this beer. I was enthralled by the bottle, clear, no label and a faint faint tint of yellow to the beer. The fact that they are highlighting this clearness is just ridiculous. Aroma. Nothing, maybe some light minerals, or something? Flavor. Still nothing. Body. sparkling water. Appearance. Do I have to say it? My friend and I agreed, in all seriousness, that if you put a lemon in this beer, you could serve it unknowingly to someone, as a perrier.

prettywoman (5) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 5, 2004 does not count
This is really badddddd! Maybe the beer is as old as the grandfather’s original recipe. Awwwwful.....

1.1
swiseman (536) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - SEP 26, 2004
might be good for spiking punch, but not much else. tastes more like Perrier than beer. If you have to go low-carbohydrate that bad, then you may as well skip beer altogether.

1.2
dirkules (629) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 12, 2004
gross gross gross!.......................................

1.1
Commodore (112) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 31, 2004
Yeah...club soda covers it quite nicely. I couldn’t even taste anything because it was way too fizzy in my mouth. I don’t know enough to tell what adjuncts are used (corn, rice, etc) but this was not at all worth it. At least Sterling has some taste to it.

0.8
mds (2256) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2004
Can. brutal! I can’t understand why anyone would drink this beer. It’s all CORN, aroma and flavour. it’s really carbonated, it tastes almost like club soda or something to that effect. ugh...

0.8
travismills (37) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2004
This really shouldn’t be on this website, as still don’t believe it constitutes as beer. Tasted like Perrier gone bad, however considering some of the low-carb junkies are kind of "off-beat" to begin with, maybe this suits them.

1.2
Habman (23) - London, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 16, 2004
I have tended to ignore "light" beers, but I decided to tackle this one as I have enjoyed most of the Sleeman offerings as session beers. Plus my wife brought some home and I was trying to be nice. Afterall, she does pick me up some "imported" beers once in a while at the liquor store. WELL? I can’t come up with any new descriptors for how un-beer like this stuff is. Nowhere as good as my beer kit homebrew and only marginally above the non-alcohol brands sold at the grocery store. If you say you like this you are full of crap or a low-carb slappy!!

BorealeBoy (11) - Omaha, New Hampshire, USA - JUL 16, 2004
Make this beer by yourself... Take 1 part "normal beer" and add 2 parts water... Sucks! Terrible investment... Terrible... Terrible... Terrible.