overall
n/a

RATINGS: 151   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

1.1
swiseman (502) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - SEP 26, 2004
might be good for spiking punch, but not much else. tastes more like Perrier than beer. If you have to go low-carbohydrate that bad, then you may as well skip beer altogether.

1.2
dirkules (629) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 12, 2004
gross gross gross!

1.1
Commodore (112) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 31, 2004
Yeah...club soda covers it quite nicely. I couldn’t even taste anything because it was way too fizzy in my mouth. I don’t know enough to tell what adjuncts are used (corn, rice, etc) but this was not at all worth it. At least Sterling has some taste to it.

mds (2250) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2004
Can. brutal! I can’t understand why anyone would drink this beer. It’s all CORN, aroma and flavour. it’s really carbonated, it tastes almost like club soda or something to that effect. ugh...

travismills (37) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2004
This really shouldn’t be on this website, as still don’t believe it constitutes as beer. Tasted like Perrier gone bad, however considering some of the low-carb junkies are kind of "off-beat" to begin with, maybe this suits them.

1.2
Habman (23) - London, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 16, 2004
I have tended to ignore "light" beers, but I decided to tackle this one as I have enjoyed most of the Sleeman offerings as session beers. Plus my wife brought some home and I was trying to be nice. Afterall, she does pick me up some "imported" beers once in a while at the liquor store. WELL? I can’t come up with any new descriptors for how un-beer like this stuff is. Nowhere as good as my beer kit homebrew and only marginally above the non-alcohol brands sold at the grocery store. If you say you like this you are full of crap or a low-carb slappy!!

BorealeBoy (11) - Omaha, New Hampshire, USA - JUL 16, 2004
Make this beer by yourself... Take 1 part "normal beer" and add 2 parts water... Sucks! Terrible investment... Terrible... Terrible... Terrible.

0.7
shorlin (721) - St. John’s, Newfoundland, CANADA - JUN 30, 2004
Ugly beer. Yellow, fizzy and uriney. Tastes and smells like non-alc beer, so why really bother? Very very bad.

JPDIPSO (6223) - Wauwatosa, USA - JUN 27, 2004
The proverbial urinal colored liquid. Quickly diminished white head. Mild aroma of grape jam in a tin can. Seltzer water with a twist. Not sure what the twist is just yet. This really is quite devoid of substance. Light flavors of grape skins and grain. Thanks to slikwily, I can now say I have tried it.

Boutip (6374) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 14, 2004
Bottle: Poured a light yellow beer with no head or aroma or even taste. I don’t really know what to say about this one that wasn’t said before. It’s not beer but more like water with some beer tasting products included. This is a trend that will last for a year before disappearing, which should be a good thing really.