overall
n/a

RATINGS: 151   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.11/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

0.7
ILduce (283) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 27, 2008
I would rather drink non-alcoholic beer or rip out my arm and beat myself to death with it.

terrybail (704) - London, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 28, 2008
12oz bottle from the LCBO Why do they make this it is nothing but water This used to be the wife’s favourite beer until i gave her a Hoegaarden

pacaus (49) - Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 17, 2008
For a super light beer I like it. It has a subtle taste in general and although I do like it and would definitely drink it offered to me I would probably not spend the money on this and would rather have an IPA, Wheat Beer or something I like

1.1
mabel (9246) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 13, 2008
[1560-20080801] 341mL bottle. Scorched fish guts aroma has hints of melted plastic corn. Super clear, light orange body with quick white bubbles. Grainy plastic flavour does not have anything good in it. Light body. Quite Unpleasant.
(@ Pepperwood Bistro; Burlington, ON)
Overheard: "Aroma of Dear-God-what-the-hell-was-that?!"

0.9
barncatmatt (2286) - Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 27, 2008
341 ml bottle from the LCBO breakers bin. pours very pale yellow. no aroma. slightest hint of malt flavour. goes down like water. very very light. almost not even worth having.

dkazuk (248) - winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA - MAY 17, 2008
341ml bottle.
Pale clear yellow with a fizzy, white, weak head. Smells of dust and corn. Taste’s sweet, watery, and metallic. Thin body. Not much else to say.

rob6239 (677) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 1, 2008
UPDATED: JAN 27, 2012 Not bad for a low-carb beer, but just realize you are not drinking a great ale. Pours golden clear with no head, almost flat.

0.8
AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - FEB 23, 2008
I did not read on the case that this was a low carb beer! I don’t like this beer in the least bit. It has no taste at all. Im not impressed. I am a little pissed about being fooled into buying a low carb beer.

guil0000 (433) - New Brunswick, CANADA - FEB 20, 2008
For some reason I really like this beer for a light beer. it has a taste unlike any other light beer and I like the originality of it.

0.9
rodenbach99 (4572) - Longueuil, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 30, 2007
bouteille transparente de 341ml. bière blonde légère commerciale, couleur blonde blé avec une mousse chimique qui disparait rapidement, nez léger de moufette (bouteille claire) en bouche la bière est très légère, peu de houblon, peu de malt, bière de soif. se boit tout seule.