overall
n/a

RATINGS: 149   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Commodore (112) - Ontario, CANADA - AUG 31, 2004
Yeah...club soda covers it quite nicely. I couldnt even taste anything because it was way too fizzy in my mouth. I dont know enough to tell what adjuncts are used (corn, rice, etc) but this was not at all worth it. At least Sterling has some taste to it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
mmacleod75 (112) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 15, 2013
Poured light straw colour with no head. Faint grassy aroma. Very weak malt flavor, and I mean weak !! Id consider it more like beer flavoured water. No aftertaste, of course, since nothing there to start with.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Mullo (102) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - JUN 11, 2005
Nothing speacial about this standard commercial "Low Carb" lager. This means lack of malting and hopping. Average gassing and small head doesnt do any flavours. Not to much stronger than soda water for my liking...

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
G_Ram9 (93) - - OCT 2, 2015
Canned. 2015, NS. Damned near water, yet still better than bud light in my opinion. Not a bad beer, just not much to it. If all you want is something light to get drunk, this will do the job. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Brewmaster88 (53) - Petrolia, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 26, 2005
Cant expect anything from a low carb beer. And who would pay this much for crap like this. No hops, no malt, no head, no thanks!

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
golubeer (51) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - OCT 3, 2007
Bottle. Practically water with some malt. Is this considered to be beer? Drinkable but only just. Boring beer. I gave this to my neighbour who is 16 for his party and everyone hated it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
pacaus (49) - Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 17, 2008
For a super light beer I like it. It has a subtle taste in general and although I do like it and would definitely drink it offered to me I would probably not spend the money on this and would rather have an IPA, Wheat Beer or something I like

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Kosovar (48) - repentigny, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 24, 2006
Le suffixe "Clear" veut surement dsign ici quils lui ont extirp toute saveur et charisme quelle aurait pu mrit....une gorg de dception suivi dun oubli damertume

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
XtraStout (46) - Alberta, CANADA - OCT 20, 2009
Im a little surprised at the ultra-low rating this got. Im not Sleeman fan, dislike most of their beers. After realising this was a light beer though I thought it was quite drinkable (helped by the fact that it was free). Nothing fancy to write about. I liked that I could taste light natural malt as I swallowed. Vaguely pleasant.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Bainer (45) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 31, 2003
Like everyone said- watery. Little or no head, little or no carbonation- tasted and looked like a beer left for a few days. Not worth the low-cal trade off. Skip this one.