overall
n/a

RATINGS: 138   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

1.4
Mullo (102) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - JUN 11, 2005
Nothing speacial about this standard commercial "Low Carb" lager. This means lack of malting and hopping. Average gassing and small head doesn’t do any flavours. Not to much stronger than soda water for my liking...

G_Ram9 (93) - - OCT 2, 2015
Canned. 2015, NS. Damned near water, yet still better than bud light in my opinion. Not a bad beer, just not much to it. If all you want is something light to get drunk, this will do the job. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.7
Brewmaster88 (53) - Petrolia, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 26, 2005
Can’t expect anything from a low carb beer. And who would pay this much for crap like this. No hops, no malt, no head, no thanks!

0.9
golubeer (51) - Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - OCT 3, 2007
Bottle. Practically water with some malt. Is this considered to be beer? Drinkable but only just. Boring beer. I gave this to my neighbour who is 16 for his party and everyone hated it.

pacaus (49) - Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 17, 2008
For a super light beer I like it. It has a subtle taste in general and although I do like it and would definitely drink it offered to me I would probably not spend the money on this and would rather have an IPA, Wheat Beer or something I like

Kosovar (48) - repentigny, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 24, 2006
Le suffixe "Clear" veut surement désigné ici qu’ils lui ont extirpé toute saveur et charisme qu’elle aurait pu mérité....une gorgé de déception suivi d’un oubli d’amertume

XtraStout (46) - Alberta, CANADA - OCT 20, 2009
I’m a little surprised at the ultra-low rating this got. I’m not Sleeman fan, dislike most of their beers. After realising this was a light beer though I thought it was quite drinkable (helped by the fact that it was free). Nothing fancy to write about. I liked that I could taste light natural malt as I swallowed. Vaguely pleasant.

1.1
Bainer (45) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 31, 2003
Like everyone said- watery. Little or no head, little or no carbonation- tasted and looked like a beer left for a few days. Not worth the low-cal trade off. Skip this one.

1.2
cousteau (38) - Mercier, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 26, 2006
serieux, on se demande pourquoi ils ne risquent meme pas a mettre d’etiquette sur le corps de la biere... surement que ca coute trop cher et que les consommateurs se lassent de plus en plus et la compagnie baisse ses couts de productions et la qualite de cette derniere. pas de gout, pas d’arriere gout valable, sent mauvaise, une biere anglo-canadienne quoi!

0.8
travismills (37) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2004
This really shouldn’t be on this website, as still don’t believe it constitutes as beer. Tasted like Perrier gone bad, however considering some of the low-carb junkies are kind of "off-beat" to begin with, maybe this suits them.