overall
n/a

RATINGS: 149   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
cousteau (38) - Mercier, Quebec, CANADA - JAN 26, 2006
serieux, on se demande pourquoi ils ne risquent meme pas a mettre detiquette sur le corps de la biere... surement que ca coute trop cher et que les consommateurs se lassent de plus en plus et la compagnie baisse ses couts de productions et la qualite de cette derniere. pas de gout, pas darriere gout valable, sent mauvaise, une biere anglo-canadienne quoi!

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
travismills (37) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 21, 2004
This really shouldnt be on this website, as still dont believe it constitutes as beer. Tasted like Perrier gone bad, however considering some of the low-carb junkies are kind of "off-beat" to begin with, maybe this suits them.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
andrewthfcmuir (32) - Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 11, 2013
Probably the worst beer from one of the lower end breweries in Canada. Looks like a typical pale lager, almost no aroma, taste is water with very (and I mean very) light bread malt, no hops. No aftertaste whatsoever... I dont know why I bothered with this lightly beer flavored sparkling water.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
Kuey (30) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - MAR 22, 2005
Good Canadian style beer. good flavour, good appearance, good pallet, no bad aftertaste. Not as good as honey brown.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
steaky (26) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 5, 2007
Looks like piss, smells sour/rancid, taste like water, feels like water also. Very poor, dont touch this stuff. I believe this is their light/low carb brew and is one of the better ones when compared to the other large breweries Ive heard.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Habman (23) - London, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 16, 2004
I have tended to ignore "light" beers, but I decided to tackle this one as I have enjoyed most of the Sleeman offerings as session beers. Plus my wife brought some home and I was trying to be nice. Afterall, she does pick me up some "imported" beers once in a while at the liquor store. WELL? I cant come up with any new descriptors for how un-beer like this stuff is. Nowhere as good as my beer kit homebrew and only marginally above the non-alcohol brands sold at the grocery store. If you say you like this you are full of crap or a low-carb slappy!!

beerforgood (22) - Thornhill, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 29, 2005
Okay simple. John is a whore. This is a whores beer. Was his corn-based cream ale not enough. Why? Why did he bottle this junk? At least it has Tango below it!

harperwood9 (16) - milton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 13, 2005
Was offered this at a pub-night, I was drinking my Guinness, my friends took the free-bie, I had one sip!!! Terrible, would drink rum & coke if this was the only beer in the world. Thankfully it is not!!!!

leedsfan (15) - CANADA - JAN 27, 2005
Beer-flavoured Perrier anyone? Enough said. If I want to have fewer carbs, Ill just drink less real beer.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
nmcnair (15) - Barrie, Ontario, CANADA - APR 15, 2015
Not bad for a low-carb beer, but just realize you are not drinking a great ale. Pours golden clear with no head, almost flat.