overall
n/a

RATINGS: 137   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

1.2
Habman (23) - London, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 16, 2004
I have tended to ignore "light" beers, but I decided to tackle this one as I have enjoyed most of the Sleeman offerings as session beers. Plus my wife brought some home and I was trying to be nice. Afterall, she does pick me up some "imported" beers once in a while at the liquor store. WELL? I can’t come up with any new descriptors for how un-beer like this stuff is. Nowhere as good as my beer kit homebrew and only marginally above the non-alcohol brands sold at the grocery store. If you say you like this you are full of crap or a low-carb slappy!!

beerforgood (22) - Thornhill, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 29, 2005
Okay simple. John is a whore. This is a whore’s beer. Was his corn-based cream ale not enough. Why? Why did he bottle this junk? At least it has Tango below it!

harperwood9 (16) - milton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 13, 2005
Was offered this at a pub-night, I was drinking my Guinness, my friends took the free-bie, I had one sip!!! Terrible, would drink rum & coke if this was the only beer in the world. Thankfully it is not!!!!

nmcnair (15) - Barrie, Ontario, CANADA - APR 15, 2015
Not bad for a low-carb beer, but just realize you are not drinking a great ale. Pours golden clear with no head, almost flat.

leedsfan (15) - CANADA - JAN 27, 2005
Beer-flavoured Perrier anyone? Enough said. If I want to have fewer carbs, I’ll just drink less real beer.

roytheboy (13) - British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 6, 2016
Very bland. Mild aroma of white rice a hint of apple. Mild taste of white bread and straw. Quick and clean finish. Not really offensive. Not really much of anything.

BorealeBoy (11) - Omaha, New Hampshire, USA - JUL 16, 2004
Make this beer by yourself... Take 1 part "normal beer" and add 2 parts water... Sucks! Terrible investment... Terrible... Terrible... Terrible.

0.7
Backdraft (10) - Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, CANADA - DEC 7, 2003
UPDATED: APR 14, 2006 Hard to believe this is beer. Tastes like stagnant water. This has to be one of the worst beers i have ever drank. The fact that it is low-cal does not cut it. Better off drinking tap water, its cheaper.

1.3
PilotLibrarian (8) - Ontario, CANADA - MAY 12, 2014 does not count
It’s an ultra light. It’s not terrible if you just want something beer..ish... to drink but it’s not very good.

prettywoman (5) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 5, 2004 does not count
This is really badddddd! Maybe the beer is as old as the grandfather’s original recipe. Awwwwful.....