overall
n/a

RATINGS: 137   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

DougShoemaker (3146) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 26, 2003
Skunky, grassy aroma, pale yellow, small fading white head. Hint of corn flavour. Watery. Clearly Bland!

HogTownHarry (7065) - Toronto (Harbourfront), CANADA - SEP 11, 2005
Bottle (341ml - clear). My second low-carb "beer" in as many days - at least Molson Ultra comes in a brown bottle. Poured pale fizzy yellow with a big foamy industrial soap-looking bright white quick diminishing head. The bubbles never stopped. What aroma there is reminded me of ivory soap, with sweet ’n low and corn starch added. Taste - there is none - fizzily grainy, watery, nothing. I was thirsty, it was a beautiful sunny day on my balcony, and I still hated it. Better than the Molson Ultra though ...

nick76 (4402) - Tampa, Florida, USA - JUL 31, 2006
The aroma is lighter fluid, vegetables, corn malt and water. The appearance is very pale gold with a really small head. The flavor is much like the aroma with lots of malt adjuncts and smoke. The palate is watery. This is not worth drinking.

Palidor19 (3193) - Brandon, Florida, USA - AUG 8, 2006
Very very nasty, This is not what a beer should be. artifical tastes with corn and bad adjuncts. Rottening Vegatables as my friend stated. Avoid at all costs

tomthompson89 (1983) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - APR 13, 2007
lets just call this "Sleeman Piss" just most likely with less falvour, pale yellow colour, very minerally, some corn. kinda skunky.

barncatmatt (2355) - Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 27, 2008
341 ml bottle from the LCBO breakers bin. pours very pale yellow. no aroma. slightest hint of malt flavour. goes down like water. very very light. almost not even worth having.

beerios1 (2) - Ontario, CANADA - JAN 4, 2013 does not count
I was at a bar where they were giving this beer away for free as a promotion. The bar was filled with bottles drank to the neck - I’d be downright embarrassed if I were the brew master. Looks like beer, the appearance is actually pretty good, but it doesn’t smell or taste like beer. They should rebrand it as yellow fizz water. Think pouring a single beer into a bathtub full of carbonated water.

northropfrye (3693) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - MAR 2, 2014
Brutal. The palest, wateriest, shittiest beer I’ve ever had. A complete and utter disrespect to beer.

0.8
CapFlu (5132) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - SEP 24, 2003
UPDATED: OCT 5, 2003 (Bottle) Sadly I had this pushed on me while out at the bar. Having not paid for it I am thankful that my opinion is: flavourless crap! Pours a thin, white head and a faint yellow body. Clear bottle to verify how CLEAN and CLEAR this beer is. Aroma of slight nothingness. Bland, thin, watery BAD. A sad waste.

0.8
daboskabouter (1469) - Fergus, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 18, 2003
Fizzy yellow color, foamy white head. Skunked aroma with just a touch of grass. The body is surprisingly nonexistent. As the description says, this beer boasts a remarkably clean taste, which, rougly translated, means: little to no taste. Nice work here.