overall
n/a

RATINGS: 138   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

Lubiere (14262) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 10, 2003
No head whatsoever. Smells of the tap water i used to clean my glass with damp grass. Taste: Perrier has more taste than this beer....and its cheaper!

Backdraft (10) - Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, CANADA - DEC 7, 2003
UPDATED: APR 14, 2006 Hard to believe this is beer. Tastes like stagnant water. This has to be one of the worst beers i have ever drank. The fact that it is low-cal does not cut it. Better off drinking tap water, its cheaper.

OKBeer (1175) - Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAY 24, 2004
Pale yellow colour with a white fizzy head. No aroma. Thin, light, watery, prickly mouthfeel. Makes a decent club soda.

ILduce (285) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 27, 2008
I would rather drink non-alcoholic beer or rip out my arm and beat myself to death with it.

jimmay (815) - Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 25, 2009
355 ml can from TBS. Really bad, not beer. No hops, no malt. Like highly carbonated corn brew.

Cartoonkhaki (1341) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 20, 2003
Ah I'm the lab rat here arn't I. Has no one dared yet to try this "beer" ....One thing you need to know about this beer. Club soda with a little beer flavouring.... only 2.5 grams of carbs... good for you Sleemans I'm sure someone will be proud of you... Currently only available in Ontario.... pitty for us yokals... This is a CLEARly unremarkable waste of PREMIUM money.... Way to go Sleemans way to go for knocking yourself down even further in the rungs.

Rastacouere (6177) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - NOV 12, 2003
It pours a clear limpid yellow NOT necessarily NOT alike toilet water after relieving one's bladder. Aroma is reminiscent of a prodigious baby skunk with obvious defense potential. The taste is another story though, it's a complex mixture from the most distinct and unattainable sources of waters from 8 specific islands hidden to humanity until John Sleeman had a dream which revealed him the tremendous potential of their sacred water. Stuff of legend. Welcome to the top 10!

MrManning (2009) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 20, 2004
I'm not quite sure what supernatural power persuaded me to buy a six pack of this stuff. That being said, here's what I have to say. It tasted like carbonated water with a pinch of beer in it. Feelt like soda going down. Made me feel bloated, and isn't it supposed to be "low carb"? Bleh!!!

ClarkVV (6962) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - OCT 7, 2004
2004 bottle. YES finally I find and try this beer. I was enthralled by the bottle, clear, no label and a faint faint tint of yellow to the beer. The fact that they are highlighting this clearness is just ridiculous. Aroma. Nothing, maybe some light minerals, or something? Flavor. Still nothing. Body. sparkling water. Appearance. Do I have to say it? My friend and I agreed, in all seriousness, that if you put a lemon in this beer, you could serve it unknowingly to someone, as a perrier.

muzzlehatch (4975) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 10, 2005
12 oz bottle, Sultans of Swill tasting with tiggmtl and ClarkVV 8. Light apple juice color, no head...virtually no aroma or flavor at all...perhaps just the faintest hint of artificial cantaloupe? Or perhaps I’m grasping at straws...