overall
n/a

RATINGS: 137   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Brewed with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, it is a remarkably clean, refreshing premium beer with 2.5 grams of carbohydrates pre bottle.

Aurelius (5492) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - MAR 9, 2005
Mild, somewhat skunky eurolager malt smell. Appearance gets a slight bump for the good bottle shape and the embossed logo. Bland, a little hop zip. Crisp finish, not much body. Perhaps one of the better low-carbs out there, but that’s not saying much. Inoffensive.

pacaus (49) - Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 17, 2008
For a super light beer I like it. It has a subtle taste in general and although I do like it and would definitely drink it offered to me I would probably not spend the money on this and would rather have an IPA, Wheat Beer or something I like

XtraStout (46) - Alberta, CANADA - OCT 20, 2009
I’m a little surprised at the ultra-low rating this got. I’m not Sleeman fan, dislike most of their beers. After realising this was a light beer though I thought it was quite drinkable (helped by the fact that it was free). Nothing fancy to write about. I liked that I could taste light natural malt as I swallowed. Vaguely pleasant.

ronaldtheriot (1978) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JAN 28, 2017
Sleeman Clear 2.0 has a medium, white head, a very clear, bubbly, straw appearance, and no lacing left behind. The aroma is of very faint and slightly musty beer smells. Taste is of paper, some sourness, slight green apple, and water, predominantly water. Mouthfeel is thin, and Sleeman Clear 2.0 finishes crisp. RJT

Maddy (2) - USA - SEP 8, 2010 does not count
Listen guys and gals. This is not such a terrible beer. It won’t put hair on your chest, but it is a Sleeman’s after all. Let’s get real here. A light taste to quench your thirst without the strong after taste. So here’s to you all as I take sip of my Sleeman’s Clear.

Raistlin (449) - London, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 24, 2017
One of better low carb beers out there. You got to realise what it is and lower your expectations. Normally would never drink low carb beer, but if you have to, this one isnt so bad. Pours golden with average white head. Smooth to drink. Not much flavour or taste to it.

kp (10881) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - SEP 1, 2007
UPDATED: SEP 14, 2008 Date: 05/16/2007
Mode: Bottle
Source: Tasting

Appearance: crystal clear pale yellow, scant head,
Aroma: sweet corn aroma,
Flavor: flavor has lots of corn sweetness, light bitterness, sticky sweetness,

Aroma: 3/10; Appearance: 5/10; Flavor: 3/10; Palate: 5/10; Overall: 6/20
Rating: 1.8/5.0
Drinkability: 5/10
Score: 4

Powertrip (1000) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - OCT 11, 2011
Single bottle purchased from mom & pop liqour store in Edmonton, AB on 07/19/2011. Colour: What’s the name of this beer again? Clear? Right...now I know why! Very, very light yellow in nature. Nose: Light malt and yeast. Soda crackers. Taste: Light sweet, light bitter, light sour. Faint vanilla traces. Light and void of exsistence. Harmless and a good substitue for water.

mmacleod75 (112) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 15, 2013
Poured light straw colour with no head. Faint grassy aroma. Very weak malt flavor, and I mean weak !! I’d consider it more like beer flavoured water. No aftertaste, of course, since nothing there to start with.

bunget (1010) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 15, 2017
Bottle. Clear pale yellow body, minimal white head with almost no retention and no lacing. Aroma of corn, grains, wet cardboard, sulfur and some metallic notes. Taste of grains, cardboard, sweet corn and mineral water. Thin, but not terrible.