overall
RATINGS: 187   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.1/5   IBU: 20   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Jenny Lake Lager is an amber colored Vienna style lager. An authentic German lager yeast strain insures a mild profile. Imported German malts impart a rich, caramel flavor which is balanced with the subtle use of continental hop varieties. The malt forward, slightly sweet profile of Snake River Lager makes it a fine complement to pizzas and red meat.

Kaya161 (1139) - San Diego, California, USA - JAN 23, 2002
I’m pretty sure I got a bad bottle of this one as the date was a bit old and it seemed overcarbed with cidery off flavours. Undereath all the defects, however, I can imagine that this is a half way decent beer, which I would like to try again.

frylock (1135) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - JUN 22, 2005
Bottle: Amber color with a thin white head. Malts, light fruit, juniper aroma. Well balanced. Initially sweet with some light berry and a apricot notes a little toast as well. Finishes crisp.

kmeves (1098) - Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 20, 2002
Aroma is fruity, color is cloudy amber. Thin pour which produces little head. Citrus flavor with a spicy aftertaste. I don’t understand all of the bad ratings that this beer got. I thought it was a fine Vienna.

miyauchi38 (1096) - chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 10, 2015
ラガー 優しい&

scooterbub (1067) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - OCT 12, 2008
Bottle. Pours a nice amber/copper color with a large white head that slowly fades. Taste is of roasted malt and caramel, with a slightly bitter finish. Aroma is much the same, except hops can be detected. Overall, this is a nice, easy to drink beer that is rather enjoyable.

WVHouseofBeer (1067) - West Virginia, USA - JUN 6, 2014
A nice little beer. As far as Viennas go this is one of the better ones I’ve had. Light aromas and flavors of caramel, nuts and chocolate. Slight hint of German hops. Light bodied.

crizay (1050) - Brook Park, Ohio, USA - OCT 19, 2006
Thanks to Degarth for my first Wyoming beer. Pours a clear amber with chunky white head that didn’t look so good. Pretty basic beer, nice sweet maltiness to it, a very standard vienna, not bad at all.

Bill Becker (1037) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - AUG 28, 2014
This one pours from 12oz bottle a medium gold with a large head of foam that shrinks slowly leaving just a few small "islands and some lacing" by the end of the session. This is one pretty beer to look at, for sure. The smell is a nice mix of sweet malt tempered by some citrus hops. Delicate but nice. The taste on first sip has an abundance of sweet malt and grain with a good earthy presence. Further sips in and I get a bit of hoppiness but the malt is king here and..swishing the brew in my mouth, I get a kind of a candy sugar flavour that is very pleasing indeed. Very tasty. The more I sip, the more the graininess and earthyness comes to the forefront and I have to slow down lest the liquid gold in my glass will disappear way too quickly. In other words, this one’s drinkability is really amazing. I’ve had this many times before and I was surprised that I hadn’t reviewed it until now. In my book, this is a top notch Lager that yeah, fits the style to which it was placed very nicely. Bottom line: A most excellent in all ways example of the style. I can *only* recommend it! 04-14-2007

Tejas (1006) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JUN 3, 2007
Bottle > Rendezvous, Jackson Hole, WY. Good solid lager. Nice sweetish backbone. Would be a good daily drinker.

erway (1004) - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA - JUL 8, 2005
Pours clear lite amber with a whipped white head. Aroma is heavy cookies with a very lite grassiness. The flavor is caramelly, with cookie maltiness and some diacetyl. Body is med. Finish is fairly clean and crisp with a lite hop bitterness.