overall
RATINGS: 74   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
We’d like to introduce Snaggletooth Bandana, our newest addition. A massive grapefruit, pineapple, and super-ripe mango aromatic burst out of this medium-bodied IPA. Assertive bitterness is balanced by a subtle malt sweetness and more citrusy fun. You’ll tell your grandkids about the first time you drank the Snaggletooth Bandana. And they will tell that story long after you. 6.5%ABV.

hombrepalo (1972) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 14, 2013
12oz pour at Bad Apple. Hazy orange appearance with an off white head. Pineapple, grapefruit, tropical fruity, a touch piney hoppy aroma. A little resiny, grapefruit, pineapple fruity, hoppy flavor. Alright.

AmEricanbrew (7065) - Same Trailer, Different Park, Louisiana, USA - AUG 5, 2013
Clear amber color with ivory head. Good pine, floral hoppy aromas. medium body, average carbonation. Nice, but not super hoppy pine, floral flavors with a caramel sweetness----good

Vir4030 (603) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUL 5, 2013
Pours a clear orange on tap at bad apple. Light aroma airy and water. Solid ale, bitter and solid flavor. A bit dry.

crossovert (14006) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 16, 2013
Rich, juicy tropical aroma, low maltiness, medium bitterness. Very easy to drink.

Mittenator (1612) - Michigan, USA - JUN 1, 2013
Draft at the beer market. Light gold with a off white head. Lots of citrus with a little pine. Well balanced.

Thorpe429 (5122) - , Illinois, USA - MAY 29, 2013
On tap at Goose Island 25th Anniversary Event. Fairly big citrus and tropical notes along with a moderate bitterness.

swoopjones (7020) - Buffalo, New York, USA - MAY 19, 2013
Draft at bangers and lace. Chicago. Great looking orange pour. Great mouthfeel. Average flavor. Medium citrus orange notes. Looked great tastes average

Awktoberfest (415) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - MAY 18, 2013
Not anything crazy special... Wanted more..aroma almost..taste close... Bitterness levels good and finishes well.. But wish it offered more... ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

rxeight (3281) - Illinois, USA - MAY 15, 2013
At the brewery, Man reading the description I was excited. Sounds like how I describe some of the best (I)IPAs out there. Well I get the beer and Im not getting the citrius hop bomb im expecting. Much more subdued, with a bad beer stink to it. Slightly bitter on the back end. Maybe I’m spolied since I drink Zombie dust on a regular basis, but this doesnt live up to any expectations or hype. I’ve had worse IPAs, but either the bottle was old or the date was unknown, for a brewery fresh IPA, this is at the bottom of my list.

scott060462 (5) - Illinois, USA - MAY 13, 2013 does not count
I recently had this at Arrowhead Country Club in Wheaton, IL. This is my kind of IPA, sweet citrus aroma, smooth extra hoppy taste, nice crisp bite of after taste.