overall
RATINGS: 74   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
We’d like to introduce Snaggletooth Bandana, our newest addition. A massive grapefruit, pineapple, and super-ripe mango aromatic burst out of this medium-bodied IPA. Assertive bitterness is balanced by a subtle malt sweetness and more citrusy fun. You’ll tell your grandkids about the first time you drank the Snaggletooth Bandana. And they will tell that story long after you. 6.5%ABV.

Pfeezor (48) - - AUG 1, 2014
Drank at Tiger Joe's...pours golden with white head...smells like mango, passion fruit...sweet mango taste...really liked this beer ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

scott060462 (5) - Illinois, USA - MAY 13, 2013 does not count
I recently had this at Arrowhead Country Club in Wheaton, IL. This is my kind of IPA, sweet citrus aroma, smooth extra hoppy taste, nice crisp bite of after taste.

17thfloor (2444) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 5, 2012
Draft at Maproom. Awesomesauce. I never have never said that before (not just about beer, but in general I’ve never said that). Well done my friends, so flavorful and yet not offensive, i.e. bitterness in check, no hop cheesiness. Incredibly approachable west coast IPA. Citrus is well balanced where no one flavor dominates, great pineapple orange combo. Dry, light, bit too much carb but this is out of the keg. Winning. [half way through my pint... man this beer is really, really good, exceptionally clean]

ryrpat (403) - Illinois, USA - NOV 10, 2016
One of the best balances with grapefruit I have had. Love the pineapple balance makes it smooth and drinkable rather than a carbonated feel ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

DrnkMcDermott (3176) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - SEP 29, 2012
4 oz. draft at Solemn Oath. Big pomegranate and apricot nose. Hazy gold color, and the thickest head of the four samples poured for me. Taste is similarly solid with tropical fruit, pine & bitterness.

kaser (6430) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 9, 2013
Had this on draft and Galloway Arms. Cloudy light and foggy orange pour. Sticky white head. Super fruity taste and aroma. Orange and lemon. Has good hops too. My wheelhouse. Great beer