Serve in Tulip

RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.67/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 270   ABV: 9%
Our newest addition to our taproom-only beers, this lovely beast features our Belgian Farmhouse Ale spiked with lemon peel and white peppercorn to create a fresh, citrusy spice to our original brew.

Most RecentTicked By

DrnkMcDermott (3141) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - SEP 29, 2012
4 oz. draft Looks the same as the original Whisper Kisses. But wow! That is indeed white pepper in the nose. And there it is in the taste! Overwhelming that lemongrass they claim is in there too. Oh, wait. Now I detect some lemon on the side of my tongue. Impression is not dissimilar to the citrus notes in a habanero pepper. One of the other patrons said he did not like it, and I can understand not caring for a beer dosed up with pepper. Sounds like a practical joke. But if you’re the adventurous kind of guy who hangs out on RB, you need to get some!

TheAlum (7164) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - SEP 29, 2012
Flight pour on tap at the brewery (Naperville, IL). Pours a richer glowing golden honey hue. Touch of haze and darkness. Deeper glow and a frothy offwhite film of head that sticks around and laces small. Aromas are gentle spice, kisses of fruit and yeast. Apple, pear, white pepper. Gentle earth, florals, and spice. Gentle melon, some citrus, and gentle yeast. Bigger white pepper element gives life. Initial is medium bodied offering some fruit, apple and dough, bready and cereal. Touches of grass, some spice, white pepper comes in firmly into the middle. Gentle spice and earth, cool spice if that makes sense. Gentle spice, that white pepper is quite potent in this bad guy. Gentle lemon and orange, apple and pear linger, with a boatload of white pepper, tat odd flavor that reminds me of my Grandma because it’s the pepper she used in everything. Mellow spice, earthy, cool. Finish is spice, dryness, gentle lingering citrus, mellow hops. An odd beer, the white pepper really digs in firmly. Ok.

zebra (2315) - Illinois, USA - SEP 26, 2012
on tap @ publican. my eyes must be going, i thought the menu said whisper kisses. or is that a different beer? long, flat, sticky, skunky, chocolate, coffee, orange, minimal, barnyard, bitter