overall
RATINGS: 107   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.68/5   IBU: 24   EST. CALORIES: 300   ABV: 10%
Dry hopped, and fermented with an aromatic Belgian yeast strain, Monk’s Indiscretion has an intense tropical hoppy aroma and flavor, with balanced bitterness, and is scarily drinkable for such a strong beer. *** 2012 NABA Bronze Medal Winner. *** 2011 US Beer Open Gold Medal Winner. *** 2011 Seattle Caskfest 3rd place People’s Choice. Availability: Bottles and Draft

Pandarin (1) - California, USA - SEP 28, 2011 does not count
Awesome! This beer is like others from this brewery- uncompromising. They don’t pander to the light beer crowd, but instead brew the best beer you can get in North America. I can’t wait until they get the bottling line running.

tecbarrera (7) - Chigasaki, JAPAN - AUG 31, 2012 does not count
A truly outstanding brew! A little fruity with hints of caramel. Creamy. Dry bitters with a long lingering sweet aftertaste. Highly recommended!

Thing (2) - Suquamish, Washington, USA - MAY 14, 2011 does not count
I was lucky enough to attend a beer dinner featuring Sound brewings beers and Monk’s Indiscretion was my favorite of the night. Great nose with some floral hope notes, good mouth feel and flavour. It became one of my top favorites that night.

MarinaMarket (254) - POULSBO, Washington, USA - MAY 9, 2011
So I get asked all the time what my favorite beer is, and even though I can’t sell it yet, Monks Indiscretion is it. Aroma is out of this world. Passion fruit, tangerine, wonderful citrahop aromas. It’s unbelievable. You almost don’t want to drink it. But that would be stupid. Pours orange golden with a phenomenal head. Perfect carbonation. I’ve had a lot of this beer. Only at the brewery, Sound brewery, but I was not surprised when they placed in Seattle Cask Fest People’s choice. This is one sick beer. Sweet yet dry, fruity, well balanced hops, a bit of bitter in the middle, and wonderful balanced finish. Tasted from the tap @ 55F.