overall
RATINGS: 1286   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.65/5   EST. CALORIES: 246   ABV: 8.2%
Not quite an imperial, but certainly not a standard India pale ale. Our double IPA is a hop lovers dream. Citrusy and clean with an incredible finish.

gregwilsonstl's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
gregwilsonstl (2688) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - JAN 4, 2012
Floral, very well balanced, clear, excellent lacing. Very tasty. Tastes like a single, not double.

Bullit (4719) - Buffalo, New York, USA - DEC 9, 2017
Bottle from Tops. Sticky and sickly sweet hops. Pine needles, fairly sweet, uncooked hop pellets. Odd.

beern (221) - Alabama, USA - DEC 8, 2017
Pours orange golden and hazy with an aroma of oranges and hops. Tastes of orange citrus and hops with a thin palate of lively carbonation. Light bodied for an imperial. It’s a crisp light bodied IPA with little bitterness and a subtle malt backbone.

hopper601 (4) - - NOV 24, 2017 does not count
Had to double check the bottle after the third swig to make sure I wasn't drinking my furniture polish,...UGH.Tastes like orange peels mixed with Orange Glo furniture polish.Half a bottle gave me a bit of a buzz though.The other half went down the drain.

sbryant11 (15) - - NOV 22, 2017
Bought at beer distributor across from the Italian Bakery. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Aurelius (5590) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - SEP 30, 2017
Really? I haven't rated this??!? Thought surely. I know that I've had a few pints. Standard longneck, functional label. Slightly misted, clear gold with a fine white head. Hoppy, resinous, piney aroma. Sweet, malty, 'session' hopping, Gets a little vacant in the middle. Starchy mouthfeel. ABV is well masked, so the beer gets chummy. ABC Bull Run, in the discount bin at $.99 per.

Ronritter (875) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - AUG 14, 2017
on tap golden pour with sticky white head aroma and taste is bitter pine with light citrus

dbrhodes (16) - Springfield, Virginia, USA - AUG 7, 2017
I use the Beer Buddy app to discover, catalog and rate beers. I used to love this app BEFORE the latest update that forces you to login and even more annoying is you are now forced to write a MINIMUM 75 CHARACTER COMMENT in order to save and upload a beer rating. In most cases I simply don't have 75 characters of comments, thus this canned response. My apologies to all beer lovers. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

fooj (58) - Maryland, USA - AUG 3, 2017
I hate that I am forced to write a comment, when all I want to do is rate the beer for my own reference. What happened to not having to integrate with ratebeer.com? ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

clarksonmayhmnd (6) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 5, 2017 does not count
One of the best IPAs I’ve had. Well balanced with a complex hop profile. A solidly built beer.

jline50 (1) - - JUN 12, 2017 does not count
Very hoppy with a smooth crisp finish. I would recommend this beer to any hop lover who enjoys a bold IPA. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone