overall
RATINGS: 27   MEAN: 3.59/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.5/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
Contains lactose sugars.

pinkzambia (2111) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JAN 13, 2018
Bottle: Mild pumpkin spice aroma. Thin feel. Not too over the top pumpkin. Nice, interesting.

geologyguy (1687) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - OCT 20, 2017
bubble gum smell with light smoke... strong alcohol taste... bubblegum goes to back...too strong...has some strong roasted malt but gets covered by the alcohol...had at Greekfest with Megan 2017

mlauria (3) - Clemson, South Carolina, USA - DEC 28, 2015 does not count
Got a Growler at Wall of Beer, Clemson, South Carolina. Nice cream stout, a little on the bitter side, but other than that a great beer.

Itzjerm (3175) - Taft, Tennessee, USA - NOV 15, 2015
Alcohol mild toast. Dark cream. A nice beer but not much milk stout. Good brew. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

weitz15 (622) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - NOV 1, 2015
Aroma of coffee and mild licorice. Black pour. Flavor is creamy toffee with a mild carbonation in the finish. Some malts, could be lighter there.

tmoreau (4743) - Lombard, Illinois, USA - OCT 25, 2015
Shared 2014 bomber poured to small snifters, showing a black/brown hue, with some ruby highlighting, a presentable hat of off white/light tan head foam that reduced to a persistent ring & film, and light but clingy spots & strands of lacing. The nose was roasted with some cookie-like sweetness, dark cocoa, and light pumpkin & spice. Medium bodied, with okay carbonation, and a subtle silkiness to the mouthfeel, the taste also produced a roasted & earthy bitterness that lingered. Nicely capped off our pumpkin beer tasting session.

seehaferb23 (287) - - OCT 4, 2015
This is a delicious beer. I had no idea this beer is from New York. Great job & nice job. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Goodgrief (2072) - Middletown, Delaware, USA - APR 5, 2015
Bottle shared by my dad. Dark pour with thin head, no lacing. Sweet sugary aroma, like a cream cookie. Sweet creamy cookie flavor, reminds me of an iced gingerbread cookie. Well, my general rule is that if it tastes good in a cookie, I don’t want it in a beer. So, this isn’t my thing. But, I didn’t loathe it, so I give it generally good marks.

Cool_Bond (2850) - KUNG_AV_OL @ Instagram, SWEDEN - MAR 25, 2015
Truly a scent of candy, caramel and pumpkin. Very special. The taste is good indeed. I had not expected me. Sweet and syrup to taste. Good bitterness that fills the upper part of the mouth for a long while. Like drinking a syrup cake. Follow me @ Kung av öl @ Facebook for more pictures and ratings.

kaser (6430) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 8, 2015
Black pour with off white head. Massive pumpkin pie aroma and pretty much the same taste. Spicy and pumkin cocoa taste. Rich and creamy. Like it