overall
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 1321   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.86/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Bottle: Filtered.
Ingredients: Water, Barley Malt, Hops & Hop extract.
Sold as Münchner Hell in Germany, München in the UK and Premium in North America.
This beer is our speciality. In 1894 Spaten became the first brewery in Munich to produce this brand of light lager. Golden in color with a well-balanced hop-flavor. The full rounded body is a superb balance between hops and a malty sweetness.
11.7 Plato

kalisto9 (73) - Crafton, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 30, 2003
One of my all-time favorites. A great lager that goes well with practically anything. Smooth on the taste buds and a terrific after taste going down. Easily one of the best imports I've ever tried.

bradandapril79 (3) - USA - JAN 16, 2006 does not count
Great beer. Well water made to give it tha special zing. Wish I could afford it because I would stock up on it and forget about all the rest of the beers. lol

gschrade (1099) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - NOV 14, 2013
I had this at Global Brew. Pours clear gold with a white head. Taste slightly sweet, light. I thought this was very good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone