overall
RATINGS: 1093   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.48/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
No lightweight, Big Daddy I.P.A. tips the scales with a huge hop flavor and a dry, clean finish that leaves the scene without a trace.

Shadallion (534) - Sacramento, California, USA - APR 21, 2002
The ultimate in smooth, crisp drinkability in an IPA. On tap at Toronado, this is the REAL San Francisco treat. Pefectly balanced. The best beer being brewed in America today!!

666seth (229) - California, USA - APR 23, 2002
All in one word : ’hoppy’!! Nice color great taste with smooth mals and a..kickin’ hops. Make sure that you try this one! Rerate: tried in on tap!! WOW even better than the bottled version!! THIS is THE IPA

richierich33 (2) - USA - JUN 30, 2005 does not count
overall great beer. some try to brew a more complex ipa, but this one has the perfect balance.

westknife (108) - New York City, New York, USA - MAY 5, 2017
I had this at a restaurant. It went well with my cheesy-ass food. Pretty good.

ipaderek99 (6) - Mill Valley, California, USA - FEB 13, 2002 does not count
This is consistently the best IPA on the market. Huge hop nose, strong bittering and big hop flavor. Just enough malt to balane it out. Just the way I like it. No 20 out of 20 because nothing can’t be improved upon. I don’t want to hear any double negative crap either!

kburns99 (7) - California, USA - MAY 15, 2002 does not count
I drink this beer on a regular basis and love it.

OliverJ1990 (10) - - OCT 13, 2014
Of all the IPAs I’ve had, this one is my favorite. It has the beautiful, clean finish with that "made in the basement" murky taste. If you enjoy IPAs, this will be the first one that I recommend. The only reason that I don’t give it the perfect score is that I do not think the perfect IPA is here on earth... yet