overall
Brewed by McAuslan Brewing (Brasseurs RJ)
Style: Fruit Beer
Montreal, Canada
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 566   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06/5   IBU: 15   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Natural apricot flavour is married to barley and wheat malts to give St-Ambroise Apricot Wheat Ale its uniquely delicious, subtly sweet taste. A natural, delightfully refreshing choice for adventurous palates that appreciate a light ale with a playful twist.

BobP (3) - Quebec, CANADA - SEP 10, 2004 does not count
I was surprised by this beer the first time I tried it--from a McAuslan tasters six pack--as I am not inclined towards fruit beers, but this was not overwhelming and simpkly had a nice sweet taste to it.

drougkolya (276) - Otterburn Park, Quebec, CANADA - NOV 20, 2010
Bière de froment à l’abricot de 5% d’alcool, arôme et saveur exceptionnelle, Caro adore cette bière...une bière pour agrémenter les soirées chaudes d’été sur le patio avec des invités.

Smilliey99 (30) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - OCT 24, 2001
Soething you can drink all night...Too sweet but excellent!!

MrRoss (646) - Delta, British Columbia, CANADA - JUL 15, 2009
Arriving with a good-sized foamy white head which gave way to some decent lacing, a lovely, clear medium-copper colour was the other half of the opening act for this extraordinarily interesting and delightful beer. What can I say about the aroma - apricots! Marvelous, I just loved jamming my normally less-than-sensitive snout into the glass just to inhale these heavenly fumes. Taste was also of apricot, and with just the proper sweetness, I could go for a lot of these. Mouthfeel and aftertaste were as they should be. I’ve got the wife hooked on this stuff!

sprach (1) - CANADA - MAY 31, 2004 does not count
Love this beer! It’s perfect for a hot summer evening. In fact, from my experience anything from McAuslan tastes like another. Available year round at The Abbot Pub on Yonge St.

cyrenaica (1126) - Milton, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 7, 2007
I tried this beer at Smokeless Joe’s in Toronto on June 25, 2007. Wow! What a beer! (and it’s an ale - maybe my ale has come!) This was a beautiful orangy colour, not translucent at all. The aroma was very much apricot with some grassy hints. The mouthfeel was crisp with nice carbonation. The flavour was malty with hints of apricot. I love this beer!

NeoHippie2 (1074) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - NOV 1, 2011
This was a very good fruit beer. Lots of malty wheat on the nose with apricot. This beer has a really good balance between malts and fruit presence. The apricot really shines through with the wheat coming in on the finish of this beer. Crisp, clean, refreshing, just overall very tasty. I only wish this one came in six packs. But for as good as it is, I’ll take the 4 packs over nothing haha. Great fruit beer.

BEEJE26 (38) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 29, 2007
Something truly different. Nice barley and wheat flavour, with a pleasant apricot nose, and subtle hints of banana. Lovely golden colour and nice head. Unique and tasty.

TheRyatolla (6) - CANADA - JAN 4, 2013 does not count
If this was the chive I would say nailed it. Aroma, flavour its the best apricot perhaps fruit beer I’ve had. Very well balanced.

MSchumacher (3) - Helmetta, New Jersey, USA - MAR 15, 2013 does not count
Great taste, pleasant aroma. Leaves light lacing on glass. Fantastic spring/early summer beer