RATINGS: 95   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.32/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Since 2001, contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio), as Pabst no longer owns a brewery of its own. St. Ides Malt Liquor is a premium malt liquor with a smooth, distinctive taste. Brewed with only the finest, natural ingredients, St. ides has a unique taste that sets it apart from other malt liquors. Alcohol content - American 5.9% & Canadian 7.0%

shitface99 (2) - shitville, California, USA - APR 10, 2002 does not count
this stuff was 3 buks 15 years ago and still is.this is the best stuff if you need too come down off getting dusted or something.Other wise it tastes like malt liquor(like shit)and it reminds me of bad times that I savor to this day.

0.9
djbuddha (90) - Many, Louisiana, USA - MAR 16, 2002
If you’ve gotta get drunk, then this or Olde E would be it.

1.1
BigSkyman007 (202) - USA - MAR 13, 2002
Malt liquor is not supposed to be pleasant...but it’s pretty nasty stuff...

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 21, 2002
I like to drink this when I can’t find Mickey’s or OE 800. I guess my palate’s ruined.

quiksilverxtc99 (99) - USA - FEB 21, 2002
Drink only to get fucked up, so get the 40.

1.4
LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 6, 2002
Boyz in the hood beer... I wouldn’t touch it.

bravowhiskey99 (9) - USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
There’s not a whole lot that can be said for this ML, but if you are into huffing glue, pour your St. Ide’s into the brown paper bag you bought it with, and you can still cop a healthy buzz.

oe80099 (5) - USA - JAN 9, 2002 does not count
I drank some st. ides cause my store was all outta Olde English 800. It wasn’t as good as my olde english, but then again, what is?

Axle3380 (95) - montvale, New Jersey, USA - DEC 6, 2001
Keep it in a 40oz. bottle, it’s not worth making it look good.

Radek Kliber (7363) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - NOV 22, 2001
Is this a beer ? That’s what is says on the label . Strictlu for hardcore alcoholics with low funds . I am not sure if this is deriviative form Colt 45 or not but...gosh ....Yelowish liquid with overwhelming taste of alcohol ; no beer flavour nor aroma !