RATINGS: 91   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.32/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Since 2001, contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio), as Pabst no longer owns a brewery of its own. St. Ides Malt Liquor is a premium malt liquor with a smooth, distinctive taste. Brewed with only the finest, natural ingredients, St. ides has a unique taste that sets it apart from other malt liquors. Alcohol content - American 5.9% & Canadian 7.0%

gripweed57 (2868) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - JUL 10, 2017
From old tasting notes. Deep gold color. Lots of bubbles lead to a creamy white head. Assertive citrus malt aroma. Bittersweet malt flavor. Intense fruity, winey flavor. Little hop flavor to speak of. Big alcohol note.

BeerRenter76 (1036) - Texas, USA - SEP 11, 2015
Originally rated on 11/1/07. I used to drink this in the army because of the price. A case of this was comparable to bud so.. If you are looking for a cheap buzz this will do the trick. Like most malt liquors it wont impress any beer snobs, smells and tastes a little funky but its not as bad as some.

1.2
b3shine (9150) - Indiana, USA - JUL 18, 2012
40 oz to pint (from notes). Exactly the nasty horse piss you’d expect it to be. Simply unpleasant in every way (although not as bad as Camo or some others out there).

dmalave7 (23) - New York, USA - JAN 22, 2012
Use to drink this religiously when I was younger, it was a hit and miss perhaps some stores didn’t have good cooling system. This beer is not good it will get u somewhere, but one will wake up smelling like pure bar or sometimes even worst. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - DEC 1, 2010
Big-ass can.
Man, I think next time I’ll save myself the trouble and just cut my tongue out from my mouth with a rusty razorblade. Copper corn, rotten yeast, and stupid are all one gets from this crap.

1.1
tokyogoat (1503) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 15, 2010
I thought this was going to be pretty decent since famous people drink it (i.e. snoop dogg and dr dre), I was wrong, it is terrible, tastes like beer that was fermented in an old gym shoe.