overall
Style: Premium Lager
Toronto, Canada
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 413   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   IBU: 21   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Steam Whistle Pilsner, handcrafted with all natural ingredients, is a premium beer of exceptional quality. Golden in color with a distinctive hop aroma, the palate is dry, the beer is refreshing and has a clean, crisp finish.

xist_ (11) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 13, 2018
UPDATED: JAN 14, 2018 Pours a beautiful clean gold, with a large white head. Very carbonated. Aromas of hops, citrus, and grains. Taste is very clean and crisp, with a slightly hoppy finish. The body doesn't have many flavours, which I would say is the biggest flaw with this beer. I wouldn't say it tastes like water, but it is definitely lacking a little in taste. Finish is good though. Steam Whistle is what got me hooked on beer, and I love it for that. It's definitely not my favorite, but it's not a bad beer and is something that I'd be comfortable drinking at a party or just for the taste. This, and Belgian Moon, are my go to low-end beers. Definitely better than Stella, Coors and Bud Light and the hoppy finish make this very different from what those other beers have to offer

gvhaase (1) - - DEC 21, 2017 does not count
Steam whistle is nice full body Pilsner with rich color and licorice overtones. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

bigguns22 (806) - Maryland, USA - DEC 12, 2017
Not bad. I’m not a big Pilsner guy but on a summer day it could hit the spot.

mr_bitter (4) - - NOV 23, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: NOV 26, 2017 my go to beer for when I'm cooking or working outside. clean and crisp with a slight hop finnish.

shadey (2171) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - NOV 21, 2017
On tap in Toronto hotel about 1/4 mile from the lakeside restaurant. Clear gold. Minimal head. Some lacing as beer is consumed. Aroma corn and light grain. Crisp and light bodied. European hops clear. Okay but not anything special.

Travlr (26430) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - OCT 23, 2017
Draft. Clear golden color white head. Lightly peppery aroma. Taste is clean crisp and light