overall
Brewed by Steamworks Brewing (Canada)
Style: Spice/Herb/Vegetable
Vancouver, Canada

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.26/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 25   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Formerly known as Steamworks Great Pumpkin Ale

A malty spiced ale brewed with pumpkin pie spices & 100 lbs of local pumpkin mash. Our most popular seasonal ale.

Malts: Pale, Munich, Special B, Chocolate
Hops: Mt. Hood
Unique: Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cloves, Pumpkin
Colour: Copper
IBUs: 16
Available at Select Pubs & Liquor Stores starting October 4th in 650ml bottles

shorg1 (51) - Vienna, AUSTRIA - DEC 23, 2015
Slightly hazy amber with orange note. Aroma mostly nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves. Tastes pretty the same, like liquid gingerbread. Dry spicy finish. Perfect winterbeer and much more balanced than other versions of pumpkin ale.

gallan1 (9) - - FEB 12, 2016 does not count
brown, clear, minimal head, medium bitterness,medium body, soft carbonation, bitter,

PintjeFritz (425) - Baden-Württemberg, GERMANY - OCT 3, 2016
Tasted at the Craft Beer Festival Herbst #3 in Frankfurt aM, Red-brown beer with cream-colored head, fresh, light sour, I can taste the pumkin,

arhythmt (69) - Alabama, USA - NOV 4, 2004
I thought this beer was terrific; most of the pumpkin ales I’ve tried (Elysian et al.) just don’t taste like pumpkin pie, which is what I want to taste...I mean, let’s face it, if you’re drinking a PUMPKIN beer, you don’t want it tasting like gourds. You want it to taste like a slightly sweet, nutmeg/cinnamon/clove glass of pie, which is what this beer tastes like. Good stuff. I had a few.

Gurthnar (6291) - Bratislava, SLOVAK REPUBLIC - NOV 20, 2015
Tap at Craft Bier Fest Wien. Very nice brew. The ingredient list pretty much sums it up. I would only like to praise the balance which is very good.

HerrBierkoenig (1680) - Bratislava, SLOVAK REPUBLIC - NOV 22, 2015
From tap at CBF Wien, Pours cloudy amber liquid, Aroma: spicy, cinnamon, pumpkin, floral, Taste: medium sweet, light to medium bitter, light sour, cinnamon, pumpkin, vegetable, Overall: excellent pumpokin ale, one of the best I ever had.