RATINGS: 972   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.48/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
tsd08460 (952) - Marshall, Virginia, USA - JUL 12, 2015
Aroma: grass, cereal, Appearance: clear golden, white head Taste: medium bitterness, medium sweetness, Palate: medium body, slick feel, soft carbonation, long finish, Better than expected (my first malt liquor, yah Im a noob)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
beer_rookie (469) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 19, 2015
Pours a lovely straw color. Thick head, overwhelms my glass. Highly carbonated, Im watching the little bubbles crazily rising from the bottom. Thin lacing around the glass.

Aroma is pretty harsh at the first. But after it mellows out a bit, its okay. Its slightly sweet, slightly grainy. I smell something that I think might be hops, Im not real sure. Im not super impressed by the smell.

Taste is pretty smooth. Its sweetish. I taste some apple, seems like some caramel. I cant decide on my rating for taste.

Mouthfeel is not great at the start, but as it mellows out, its pretty smooth. Its not very crisp. I dont know how drinkable this is, it is pretty heavy.

Overall, its okay. I like it. Im not crazy about it. I had it from a 24oz can, poured into a pint glass. The first half wasnt great, the second half, that Im basing the review on, is better. I dont know if my palate is adjusting to it, or what the dealio is. If you havent had it, its worth a try. Its pretty good.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
keith0718 (434) - Kansas, USA - MAY 17, 2015
Has a very strong apple juice flavor. Its not bad, but it doesnt taste like beer all that much.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
PlinyDad1952 (112) - - MAY 13, 2015
OHH BOY LET ME TELL YOU STEELE RESERVE A BEAST TO DRINK. IT ALWAYS GET ME IN TROUBLE. ITS PORBLY THE OKAY ONE MALT LIUQUORE TO DRINK. THE WORST TIME I DRUNK IT WE WERE AT MY CUSINS HOUSE THE PLAN WAS WE TO JUST HANG OUT AND RELAX WITH A STAR TRECK MAREATHON AND HAVE A CUPEL BEERS. SO I BROUT OVER JUST FOUR PLINYS. WELL OF COURSE MY DUMAS CUSIN DRANK MOST OF ITS AND I WAS TRYING NOT TOO BE ANGERY. I STARTED TO RADE HIS FRIGE AND I ATE ALL HIS LEFTOVER MACDONALDS AND MACK AND CHEESE AND I WAS GOING TO DRINK ALL HIS STEELE RESERVE. PROBLY FOUR HOURS LATER. WHEN CAPTAI. KIRK WAS KISSING THE BLACK GIRL WE GOT REALLY REAL DRUNK ON THIS BEERS. I NOW THAT I WENT TO MY TRUCK TO GET MY RITEFUL PROPERTY AMERICAN FIRE ARMS. I ASCIDENTEALY DROVE MY TRUCK IN TO HIS SIDE OF HOUSE THN REVERSED INTO A DITCH BY THE TRAIN TRACKS. LET ME TELL YOU MY TRUCK ALMOST GOT HIT BY A TRAIN BUT WE RAMMED IT OUT WITH HIS EXPLORER. LET ME TELL YOU DONT LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN HIS MOUTH. I CAMMED DOWN BECAUSE HE HAD HELPED ME SAVE MY TRUCK. BUT SECOND OF ALL AFTER WE DRUNK THE NEXT CASE OF STEELES I BLACKED OUT AND MUST HAVE FOUT HIM. I WOKE UP IN HIS DITCH WHERE THE TIRE TRACKES ARE. I FELT TO HUNGOVER SO I DRUNK ANOTHER CAN OF STEELE RESERVE AND ITS NOT TO GOOD.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Alcoman (4) - Texas, USA - MAY 10, 2015 does not count
Upon popping the can and taking a whiff, you just might throw up. Chances of vomiting will increase dramatically with imbibement. Texture is not bad and doesnt leave bitterness like many IPAs will but that is the ONLY advantage. I drank this stuff for years and while I have saved a lot of money... I also gained about 40 lbs. This dirty, filthy son of the devil will get you plenty wasted for pretty cheap but only the most desperate, bravest people will choose this over a good IPA.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
Theydon_Bois (17944) - Hazlemere, the lower Xhitlerns, Buckinghamshire, ENGLAND - MAY 9, 2015
Can during RBWG hotel lobby tasting night 1, 19/02/15, guess thanks to Homer or Drewface I reckon ? Pale golden with a big old white covering. Nose is pale malts, cereal, grain. Taste comprises paper, light caramel, grain, hint of vanilla. Medium bodied, fine carbonation with a smooth satisfying feel, light booze essence at the curtain call. Looks good, feels good - ok ML.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 10/20
beerbaaron (1998) - Arizona, USA - MAY 6, 2015
From 40oz. Bottle in a paper bag on a Wednesday afternoon. Nice and cold. Corn syrup, old grain and water. Mild beer-like taste even. Sweet. Drinks well enough for the price. Drinks really well for the alcohol content. Get buzzin quick on the cheap. Who needs a job??

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Minderbinder (3422) - Qubec, Quebec, CANADA - APR 27, 2015
Bottle 40oz. Pours very nice golden with a huge gorgeous white head. Very nice lacing. Aroma is of pilsner malt, sugar. Taste is of sugar, malt, Palate: Full bodied. Medium carbonation. Overall: A fair malt liquor.

1.4
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
ffbot (376) - Oakland, California, USA - APR 7, 2015
Hmm. The deep, sicky yellow coloring is offputting. The taste is alcohol, corn, and sweetness, bland. The appearance is dismal, zero carbonation or head or anything appealing to the eye. All in all it only exists to get you drunk, there is no other reason to purchase it

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
AdamT (268) - North Carolina, USA - APR 6, 2015
24oz can from The Shell Station on Nash St. It cost $1.59 + tax. Can poured into my Highland pint glass. Golden hue, normal clarity with mostly diminishing white fizzy head. No lacing. Aroma of flat corn. Corn and barley taste up front with more of a sweet malt finish. Not my favorite malt liquor but not terrible.