RATINGS: 979   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

GeDub94 (3) - Pulaski, Virginia, USA - FEB 19, 2016 does not count
For a malt liquor it taste great and is smooth for 8.1% ABV. It will also keep you warm on these cold winter nights.

1.1
BudgetDrunk26 (4) - Ohio, USA - DEC 1, 2015 does not count
All I smell is the Can ..Im not sure which one is worse, This or Camo. This tates a tad better than camo ..So lets go with that....Smell is of stolen copper, tastetheProlly from the store I bought it from ..(it was broken into recently.. Lots of copper pipe stolen)...Taste is the same ..pennies on your tounge, little hoppiness/corn mixed in ....looks great in a glass tho......defiantly not my fav budget beer......

CLeclercq1961 (118) - Temecula, California, USA - OCT 19, 2015
Another strange brew. Watery grain and astringent. Carbonation was big but tasted flat. Some vodka edge to it. Weird.

ozzy70 (1148) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - SEP 22, 2015
24 oz. can. Pours piss yellow with diminishing off white head. Aroma is metallic, some grains and nail polish remover. Taste was smooth and sweet, not to bad.

LetsRiff (16) - Maryland, USA - AUG 21, 2015
What can i say about this brew? Terrible. That’s about it. The only reason I’m adding more to this is that there is a 75 character limit. I don’t recommend this to my worst enemy. I took 2 sips and had to stop. Just don’t drink it.

DesertDevil (699) - Arizona, USA - AUG 15, 2015
24-oz. can. The nose (which isn’t as terrible as I feared) is mainly sweet corn, raw cookie dough, a bit of asparagus, faint honey, and old yellowing newspaper. The color resembles very clear concentrated urine topped with a thin fizzy white ring for a head. Blech, the first sip reveals sugary corn syrup, stale breakfast cereal (like a bad mix of Corn Chex and Wheaties), and light canola oil. As the malt liquor warms, notes of cheap taco shells, buttery Ritz crackers, and the faintest floral blend wafts through the dominant cloying flavors. There’s barely any discernible hop bitterness. Very thin body with nearly a light oily texture and overly sweet finish. It’s not the worst malt liquor I’ve ever had (I shamefully drank a lot of crappy 40s in high school) but I would never deliberately choose this one if I were thirsty for a beer.

1.3
kdm1984 (814) - Missouri, USA - JUL 15, 2015
Aroma isn’t so bad - pretty grainy; has some character. Taste is where everything falls apart - dirty, boozy, vile, disgusting. Puke-worthy palate. Took one sip and handed it off to someone else. Blecch. Avoid like the plague. One of the ten worst drinks I’ve ever had.

1.3
edgallow (4211) - nashville, Tennessee, USA - JUL 15, 2015
pours golden with a white head. Aroma of sweet malts, floral and grain. taste is malts and grains.

tsd08460 (1164) - Marshall, Virginia, USA - JUL 12, 2015
Aroma: grass, cereal, Appearance: clear golden, white head Taste: medium bitterness, medium sweetness, Palate: medium body, slick feel, soft carbonation, long finish, Better than expected (my first malt liquor, yah I’m a noob)

beer_rookie (562) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 19, 2015
Pours a lovely straw color. Thick head, overwhelms my glass. Highly carbonated, I’m watching the little bubbles crazily rising from the bottom. Thin lacing around the glass.

Aroma is pretty harsh at the first. But after it mellows out a bit, it’s okay. It’s slightly sweet, slightly grainy. I smell something that I think might be hops, I’m not real sure. I’m not super impressed by the smell.

Taste is pretty smooth. It’s sweetish. I taste some apple, seems like some caramel. I can’t decide on my rating for taste.

Mouthfeel is not great at the start, but as it mellows out, it’s pretty smooth. It’s not very crisp. I don’t know how drinkable this is, it is pretty heavy.

Overall, it’s okay. I like it. I’m not crazy about it. I had it from a 24oz can, poured into a pint glass. The first half wasn’t great, the second half, that I’m basing the review on, is better. I don’t know if my palate is adjusting to it, or what the dealio is. If you haven’t had it, it’s worth a try. It’s pretty good.