RATINGS: 979   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

0.8
shanoknowsfood (95) - Hawaii, USA - DEC 8, 2014
Can @ a neighbor’s house. Not sure if I should even give a review on this...because I had just had two Optimators and was pretty buzzed by the time I tried this brew. To me it tasted like a sour fruity Belgian ale...which I don’t like. I don’t drink very often and was blasted by the time I finished it.

ffaoe (793) - Moorestown, New Jersey, USA - OCT 25, 2014
light malt aroma. golden and clear with fast fading head. taste is just bad, enough said

bubblehouse (1531) - louisville, Kentucky, USA - OCT 18, 2014
Pretty damn nasty. Almost disgustingly sweet. Looks as bad as it taste. How you could ever drink this other than to try it I will never know.

Strangebrewer (1309) - Chatham, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 14, 2014
can. Poured clear gold with a just a wisp of a white head. Aroma is sweet with alcohol present. Medium-light body, thick buttery mouthfeel. Flavour of light malt, corn syrup, with some alcohol at the end.

1.2
tricyclist (1125) - Florida, USA - OCT 1, 2014
It’s so terrible... Heavy corn sweetness and... Ugh, it’s like a corn milkshake. I honestly couldn’t finish my 24oz can, but I may give it another try next time. Doubtful though

Palidor19 (3188) - Brandon, Florida, USA - SEP 24, 2014
Grainy with some flavor of high corn sugars and low malts, highly alcoholic with little substance ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.2
slowrunner77 (12051) - Reno, Nevada, USA - SEP 18, 2014
"Slummin with this 24 ounce can on the cheap. Smells and tastes of corn and alcohol, with a very light hop bitterness. The abv makes it a little abrasive, but it’s not like that wasn’t expected. Shoulda had this when I was in high school - woulda loved it!"

1.3
Frizzell87 (3) - - AUG 10, 2014 does not count
I am a Malt Liqueur drinker as well as I enjoy craft beers. SR is not for everyone. It tastes below average. It is thick, it is offensive but it will send you to Buzzville very fast. 3 will get you drunk. If taste is your thing, stay away from this one because you will be disappointed. If getting a solid buzz or down right drunk is your goal....you just met a friend. I would go with AB Natty Daddy over this one if you are looking for a solid buzz with a decent malt taste,

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUL 29, 2014
Reviewed from notes. This was poured into a pint glass. The appearance was a clear yellow color with no head no matter how many times I’ve poured this. Fast rising carbonation is seen. The smell was sugary sweet. So was the taste adding some booze. On the palate, this one sat about a light to medium on the body with a not so good sessionability about it. The carbonation was somewhat sharp. Overall, it might be a malt liquor but I’m still not into it.

1.1
Ed5388 (3481) - Forked River, New Jersey, USA - JUL 23, 2014
12oz can after canoe trip. Drank from can. Aroma of sweet grain and booze. Taste of grain, booze, and sweet berries. Aweful! Especially after drinking all day IPA all day!