RATINGS: 872   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

micheller (14) - mukilteo, Washington, USA - OCT 24, 2003
this beer is too sweet and pungent for me im not to sure what you can use this beer for....maybe drive way cleaner?!!!!mybe the twice as long brewing is what makes it so gross!

1.2
tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - OCT 16, 2003
Why do all 40s and malt liqour taste like sweet flat beer? Its really strong and has an odd aftertaste. Oh well, it makes you crazy drunk if thats what you are looking for.

archstanton (105) - mukilteo, Washington, USA - OCT 15, 2003
UPDATED: OCT 20, 2003 this is the worst so called beer i have ever tasted.this makes me barf in seconds.AVOID this malted crap

0.9
SilverVitara02 (1) - Ohio, USA - OCT 11, 2003 does not count
It was a good way to get drunk quick, not much by way of taste and appearance!!

goldenstate (1) - USA - OCT 1, 2003 does not count
Unlike many of you so called "connoisseurs", some beers have a purpose. In this case, if you want to get "torn up", "tossed back" or whatever... this is the beer for you. At the end of the day, it is still just beeeer!!!! For all of you that want something better save your money and buy champagne. And yes I do know what good beer taste like.

0.7
RyanL (1) - USA - OCT 1, 2003 does not count
This beer is Satan excrement in a can. The only good use I can find for this is if you run out of roach killer. If you value your body...STAY AWAY!!!

Kinz (3786) - Glen Allen, Virginia, USA - SEP 28, 2003
40 oz. Frankly much better than I was expecting. I had this in a can once, the 40 was better. Maybe my judgement was clouded by the end of it. In any case, fizzy yellow appearance, aroma virtually non-existant. Surprisingly thick mouthfeel, some almost honey-like notes in the sweetness. No real hop flavor detectable. Definitely on the malty side. Honestly, not that bad a beer. I think my score might be skewed a bit high by how low my original expectations were, and the fact that this is about as good as it is going to get for this style.

0.7
y0cola (361) - fremont, California, USA - SEP 28, 2003
UPDATED: OCT 10, 2003 pretty much watered down feces.. i think my can had a bone in it..they had to have put something odd in it to give it its unique "steel" flavor. drink to get tanked, or if you dont want to feel getting run over by a tank.

auto (163) - California, USA - SEP 28, 2003
I was expecting worse when I began to drink this. I heard horror stories from my friends about it, but when I drank it, I wasn't as disgusted as I thought I would be. It gets you drunk, that's for sure. I was feeling the effects after two 24 ounce cans.

Sham (1844) - Seattle, Washington, USA - SEP 22, 2003
Pours nice and gold. Sweet malty aromas. Good lord, this some nasty stuff. Very, overpowering sweet flavors. You want to get tanked, drink this.