RATINGS: 979   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

desurfer (1302) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - FEB 11, 2003
UPDATED: MAR 19, 2003 Taste is pretty decent, and the 8.1% ABV gets you nice and drunk for the price. But if you're looking for a quality beer, don't buy this. It's sole purpose is to mess you up for cheap.

beerslayer (753) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 7, 2003
Well I been drinking alot today. So thats why I think this isn't real bad. Nothing really to it very plain and bland. High Abv not very noticable.

Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - FEB 2, 2003
This stuff is really bad. It's really cheap, too. Olde E is much better, but that's not saying much. I bought this crap one time just to try it. I'd never drink it again. I wouldn't drink it if it was free.

tomseaman (35) - Alpine, California, USA - FEB 1, 2003
Liked the price, and bought it without paying attention, thinking it a British Lager. Definitely not, but really not as bad as some say. It does have a metallic after tase, but I attribute that as much to the 24 oz can as to the beer. Has wonderful color and acceptable flavor. It's certainly better than most of its Miller cousins.

yopparai (22) - Fergus Falls, Minnesota, USA - JAN 29, 2003
if you are going to buy a 40. this is what you should be looking for. the aroma is flavorfull if you know what ur in for and the taste is definetly and aquired one, but for the alcohol percentage and the price i say its hard to beat.

redlem (1306) - Ohio, USA - JAN 23, 2003
This is the same thing as Camo beer. Which is Schlitz Malt Liquor for rednecks. Drink to get a buzz and soon forget everything.

cAPSLOCK (156) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JAN 21, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 16, 2006 I rate highly on the appearance because of the unusual almost flourescent color. Vitamin Wee Wee. Tastes bitter, metallic, with odd malty (tobacco?) flavor. The finish is burny alchoholic. What was I thinking to buy this beer? (Oh an I have a postscipt!!! The ’finish’ lingers on and on in a very unpleasent way.)

1.1
spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 18, 2003
This is probably the worst beer that I've ever rated. First, when sampling I usually pour the beer into some kind of glass...in this case a pint glass. I smelled the beer and it just stank like cheapness and low quality hops. It was not well carbonated though was very light. Its taste is aweful beyond description...it's more of the cheap taste with little improvement as I drank the beer and as it got warm. It is a bit high on the alcohol, though. I see why the poor college kids drink this beer - It'll get you drunk

fuelbrewed (7) - Dunedin, Florida, USA - JAN 15, 2003 does not count
If you value your health and taste buds, stay away from this god forsaken raunch. It tastes like a pre-packaged boilermaker, with a slight hint of ipecac syrup

Crash (532) - Macomb, Illinois, USA - JAN 13, 2003
Taste a lot like Miller tried something new.