RATINGS: 866   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

djmonkey99 (10) - USA - DEC 24, 2002
The first time I drank this beer, I was amazed at how smooth it was. I had a 40 and drank it all, an amazing feat for me at the time. Since then, though, the bottles I've found tasted like piss. I rated it based on my first experience.

0.7
lusitania (10) - Texas, USA - AUG 25, 2005
This is one BAAAAAAD beverage. Used to drink it when I was younger on a lark. Recommend it to everyone I hate. I spilled some on the floor one time and my dog, who has been house trained for years, peed next to the puddle. Tastes like melted aluminum foil and acetone. Good to buy if your partying with schulbs as they are almost guarateed not to steal it. Keep it in the sack, don’t let anyone see you drink it.

bgamble (10) - Cypress, Texas, USA - JAN 17, 2007
Whoa is all I can say. Hold on to your beer gauge. This stuff packs a punch and will knock you in the dirt if you drink to fast. Belive it when they say twice the malt and twice the flavor or whatever they say. Super cheap, super strong. the flavor is really strong. Might be to powerful for ome fold, but it is not bad to have a few every once in a while. Also it is a Texas beer!

beerlover420 (10) - cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JAN 23, 2008
small head smell of skunk and peach tea . flavor of alc. and smooth malted barley and skunk,corn,after taste of malted skunk the skunkey taste is kind of good i think.this is way better than i thought and i am sometimes picky.this was a 24oz.can this is a smooth Brew and it will do the job.A+

assherbole (10) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 26, 2011
211 fucks you up plain and simple. this is great stuff to chill on. steelies in my hand gettin drunk YOU KNOW HOW IT IS

0.9
Bloodman (10) - Kew Gardens, New York, USA - AUG 9, 2013
Once was enough. Would not drink this crap again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

JerryMeritt (10) - Pana, Illinois, USA - SEP 3, 2016
Drink ice cold, sip until warm with your favorite album. Not tramp beer but one heck of a heavily malted lager. This beer has a place in between a good imperial stout or a mundane American (weak as ware) brew.

0.9
Kellerstein (9) - Lynnwood, Washington, USA - NOV 16, 2011 does not count
From 24oz can to Mason jar. Foamed up real good and settled in quickly. Smells like alcohol cleaning solution and something I can not place. Kind of pale, you can see right on through it. Real sweet. Is the secret ingredient corn syrup? We all know why people drink this and many become accustomed some how.

0.7
mmmmbeer123123 (9) - Alabama, USA - JUL 30, 2009 does not count
Beats swallowing a street bum’s piss to get drunk, but not by much. I mean, maybe if you cooled the urine down to freezing, instead of taking it from the tap, but the experience is not too different, I would think

1.4
tonybilloni (9) - Upper Arlington, Ohio, USA - SEP 7, 2007 does not count
Not a good beer, but it’s trying to somehow reinvent malt liquor. At least it’s not watery, and doesn’t suffer from alcohol separation as other cheapies. The 8.1% alcohol will put your buzz on; that’s probably its main selling point. Usually the cheapest tall-boy in the market.