RATINGS: 867   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

Equal420 (2) - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA - AUG 27, 2009 does not count
Mann ThIS SOmE bAd DrAnk....cOp A ThICk cHiCK, DeFinetlY dOeS ThE TriCk. cOLor DarK Like wOod, aRomA Is’t ThAt Good. PaLet tWo wEEks LaTe, oVeRaLL tAsteS gReAt.

martjoobolut (4947) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - MAY 6, 2017
Can at tcbw. Golden beer. Aroma is corn, crap. Flavor is sweet and bitter, corn, some hop extract. Overall: bad.rating: :3:3:2:2:6
proper us malt lika, my life is complete! That’s why it deserves five!

dmarin (1) - Memphis, Tennessee, USA - AUG 3, 2017 does not count
caramel, caramel, coffee, herbs, dough, alcohol, This is a beer that a true American would enjoy. I used to work at a premium stake house in the south and let me tell you folks, i’d prefer this beer over any wine. If you don’t like getting your nails dirty, this beer ain’t for you. This beer is for men that sweat 50 hours a week. Yes I used to work in a restaurant in my teens, but that was before I was 18. I’m a mechanic by trade. My fellow American men, this beer is for you. Screw those snots jobs. Merica!!!!

211Gramma99 (38) - Chico, California, USA - JAN 19, 2002
My fav. cheap. This is all my buddies favorite beer. ......................

KingCobra408 (2) - USA - JAN 21, 2008 does not count
Ahhhh, Steel Reserve 211. I personally love this stuff. Brings any day to a finish with a frosty cold 40oz of joy. Its sweet High Gravity flavor makes me smile as I know I am gonna feel great. And just as your HG buzz starts kicking in you can read the back side of the label through your half finished 40....it talks about 211’s creation, and its all enough to make you fuckin cry. Yeah, I love 211. Let it take YOU away in a $1.99 40oz Bottle and drop you off in the High Gravity Alps.

assherbole (10) - Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 26, 2011
211 fucks you up plain and simple. this is great stuff to chill on. steelies in my hand gettin drunk YOU KNOW HOW IT IS

trolltramp99 (13) - kansas city, Missouri, USA - JUN 5, 2001
Most people don't realize it, but there are different kinds of steel reserve. The silver can of 211 is the most widely known across the country. This one is MALT LAGER. The other 211 comes in black can or label if on bottles. This is the original steel reserve. This one is a MALT LIQUOR. I have had this debate with many people. Even ones who have actually seen both kinds of brew don't believe me. The only two states that I know of that have kinds of 211 are: Oregon and Wash. St.

timbrew99 (1) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 5, 2002 does not count
Quite possibly the best commercially brewed beer in America today. Joyously malty and smooth on the palate, with just a kiss of hoppiness, this beer is reminiscent of a fine doppelbock or Oktoberfest. Those accustomed to the lifeless character of most mass-produced American beers may find this brew uncustomarily full of body and flavor - but it has everything that you would want in an Ultimate Beer! P.S. If anyone knows where in the Boston area I could get some Steel Reserve, please post and let me know - otherwise I have to travel all the way to the West coast to enjoy some!

chuckyf (2) - Torrance, California, USA - AUG 19, 2003 does not count
High Gravity is even better than Special Brew!! The aroma is delightful, the taste smooth, and the color amber-perfect.

DraftCommander90 (1) - - JUL 11, 2017 does not count
Great weight-watchers beer ..I only drink two to be happy! Love it, love it, love it!!!