RATINGS: 983   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - FEB 19, 2004
Cool can...bad beer. This makes me feel sick to my stomach. The flavor and taste gets worse the more I drink. Drain pour!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ross (2146) - weddington, North Carolina, USA - JUN 19, 2004
6% version for our stupid state..... anyway, ah yes, the familiar taste of a metal can. so good. this beer was gross, i worked outside for 3 hours, cracked my 24 and ate a couple of hotdogs with it, and then poured the rest of it in the drain. this beer sucks. id rather drink king cobra.

AleDrinker (1089) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - AUG 14, 2004
UPDATED: APR 12, 2005 Yeah, tastes like raw alcohol, metal, and awful all together. I dont know why you would buy this beer unless you were trying to get a bum to quit drinking.

guinness4life (37) - USA - NOV 21, 2004
Tastes pretty horrible, even in terms of malt liquor, but gets you f*cked up quicker than any other malt liquor I can think of. Cheap as hell too. Basically it tastes like beer if it was spiked with brandy, rubbing alcohol and vomit. If you have to drink a 40oz, go with Hurricane. Not recommended unless you have three dollars or less and need to get f*cked up quickly but arent quite desperate enough to drink thunderbird.

ABUSEDGOAT (2711) - California, USA - MAR 20, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 14, 2005 One of the worst ever. It didnt get point fived because it can get you drunk fast and cheap. Steel in a beer name... why yes, you are metallic.

Juelze (1146) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - APR 17, 2005
Eck! Someone who knows I like different beers got me this. ::Shakes head:: Malt liquor? Ok. Been awhile since I had swill like this. Smells is a sweet corn flavor. Tastes like sugar and corn. Looks like a frothy piss in a can. Horrible. Im gonna pour this junk.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
SwedeDog (364) - Windsor, Connecticut, USA - MAY 30, 2005
Drank this one on a dare. I didnt even let it get to the dreaded triple dog dare. How bad could it be?

Pretty goddamn bad

Next time Ill just lick the frost off of a frozen steel beam in the dead of winter

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
grant (842) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 31, 2005
Wow, this is some truly abysmal brew. Got it while camping for the rating and as a "kicker" because the cooler was running a bit low on SNPA. Well. It didnt smell quite as sickening as I thought, and I thought I might be able to gag it down. This stuff is sickeningly sweet and corny--like creamed corn. A slight bit of herbal hoppiness....nah. Cantankerous, fatty body. Quite odious, one of the worst malt liquors Ive had.

radagast83 (7907) - Alexandria, Virginia, USA - SEP 9, 2005
Ah the memories of living in a dorm. My roomate was foolish enough to get me to try some of this stuff. There are worse drinks out there, but not many.

kingfiogojr (78) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - FEB 19, 2006
A testament that this beer simply paralyzes the kidneys and the bladder. Same color coming out as going in. Piss, swill, rotten. Will get anybody and their friend completely obliterated, with a hangover worthy of economic inequalities. The ghettos finest offering.