RATINGS: 983   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

kingfiogojr (78) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - FEB 19, 2006
A testament that this beer simply paralyzes the kidneys and the bladder. Same color coming out as going in. Piss, swill, rotten. Will get anybody and their friend completely obliterated, with a hangover worthy of economic inequalities. The ghettos finest offering.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Numenor (871) - Richmond, Virginia, USA - MAR 8, 2006
Corn, corn, corn, corn, and need I say... more corn. Bad metallic aroma, urine like body. Horrible taste, this stuff is pure s***.

eboats (1082) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - APR 3, 2006
UPDATED: NOV 15, 2007 Poured this though I am not sure why. The can looked better. No need to elaborate on its looks. I dont describe ugly people, so I wont be describing this horrendeous "beer". Smells like rubber, some corn syrup, perhaps some other crappy shit I dont even know about. Flavor = wretched. Good thing I poured this bad boy in a Bruce Lee glass so I could enjoy some part of this experience. Bruce Lee didnt deserver this, I am sorry Bruce. Beavis and Butthead would enjoy this one.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
trafford (171) - Germantown, Tennessee, USA - JUN 16, 2006
This is a really bad beer. I tried to use the few I had left over for a marinade, but it turned the meet sour.

mansquito (6248) - Nueva York, New York, USA - OCT 29, 2006
The worst. This is the only beer that has caussed me to get really, really sick. I cant drink it. It just knocks me outl. It tastes dreadful. Saying that it tastes like cardboard would be a compliment. Each sip makes my gag reflex want to act and so on. I cant drink this, while some of my friends swear by this. I would not wish this upon any one of you.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
sickdog74 (5) - Burbank, California, USA - DEC 3, 2006 does not count
Possibly the worst beer ever made. This beer makes me want to slap a baby. It makes me want to whup bigfoots ass. Foul. Avoid. But then again, I did get really messed up on it. For less than 5 bucks you can get anialated.

mynameisjonas (206) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - FEB 20, 2007
there was this crazy neighbor of mine who drank a couple of these a day because of the high alchol content. the stuff tastes awful but i guess it keeps the buzz going

slimchill (1044) - Austin, Texas, USA - MAR 3, 2007
UPDATED: JUN 1, 2008 Can. Nose is copper and aluminum. So much metal! Pours yellow with a lame thin white head. Taste is watery copper. Watered-down pennies, mostly. Sour, disgusting, but nonetheless a classically drinkable ubersession beer. Hurrah for beer, even in its least admirable forms.

ndubs360 (114) - portland, Oregon, USA - AUG 19, 2007
I can see why the bums near my house drink this. Try to drink one while playing cribbage.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
choiceblanket (7) - USA - SEP 6, 2007 does not count
this is absolutely by far the worst tasting liquid i have ever imbided. tastes like chemical soda water with alcohol in it. we used to drink these in the dorm rooms.