RATINGS: 872   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

0.7
beerdrinkingking (47) - Colorado, USA - FEB 14, 2002
tastes like crap but works if you want to get drunk and just don't care.....

Shadallion (534) - Sacramento, California, USA - MAY 19, 2001
Terrible, metallic swill. ..................................................

tourette (225) - Seattle, Washington, USA - SEP 20, 2001
Nasty shit. Tastes terrible and very alcoholic. If you are drinking it to 'get fucked up', I guess it will do the job, but its too nasty for me.

hennes (934) - Fountain, Michigan, USA - SEP 29, 2001
It's unfortunate for this beer that I took a pull on it after a night of drinking fine brews. It tastes like watered down battery acid and is really nothing more than a nightmare dressed up in a marketing scheme.

TheBeerCollector (633) - Woodstock, Georgia, USA - FEB 19, 2004
Cool can...bad beer. This makes me feel sick to my stomach. The flavor and taste gets worse the more I drink. Drain pour!

ross (2146) - weddington, North Carolina, USA - JUN 19, 2004
6% version for our stupid state..... anyway, ah yes, the familiar taste of a metal can. so good. this beer was gross, i worked outside for 3 hours, cracked my 24 and ate a couple of hotdogs with it, and then poured the rest of it in the drain. this beer sucks. id rather drink king cobra.

AleDrinker (1089) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - AUG 14, 2004
UPDATED: APR 12, 2005 Yeah, tastes like raw alcohol, metal, and awful all together. I don’t know why you would buy this beer unless you were trying to get a bum to quit drinking.

guinness4life (37) - USA - NOV 21, 2004
Tastes pretty horrible, even in terms of malt liquor, but gets you f*cked up quicker than any other malt liquor I can think of. Cheap as hell too. Basically it tastes like beer if it was spiked with brandy, rubbing alcohol and vomit. If you have to drink a 40oz, go with Hurricane. Not recommended unless you have three dollars or less and need to get f*cked up quickly but aren’t quite desperate enough to drink thunderbird.

ABUSEDGOAT (2902) - California, USA - MAR 20, 2005
UPDATED: AUG 14, 2005 One of the worst ever. It didn’t get point fived because it can get you drunk fast and cheap. Steel in a beer name... why yes, you are metallic.

Juelze (1146) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - APR 17, 2005
Eck! Someone who knows I like different beers got me this. ::Shakes head:: Malt liquor? Ok. Been awhile since I had swill like this. Smells is a sweet corn flavor. Tastes like sugar and corn. Looks like a frothy piss in a can. Horrible. I’m gonna pour this junk.