RATINGS: 866   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 243   ABV: 8.1%
The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve(R) High Gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

tone77's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
tone77 (256) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 27, 2012
Has a golden color, smell is mild, some malts. Taste is alcohol, malts, slightly sweet and not very good. Overall even at the cheap price point, leave, this one alone.

TheLouse8 (51) - Nebraska, USA - AUG 15, 2017
Jzjsjddjdjeufjeeieudjdjdjdidkkdjjsixjjxkdkkdkdkdkm via Beer Buddy for iPhone

dmarin (1) - Memphis, Tennessee, USA - AUG 3, 2017 does not count
caramel, caramel, coffee, herbs, dough, alcohol, This is a beer that a true American would enjoy. I used to work at a premium stake house in the south and let me tell you folks, i’d prefer this beer over any wine. If you don’t like getting your nails dirty, this beer ain’t for you. This beer is for men that sweat 50 hours a week. Yes I used to work in a restaurant in my teens, but that was before I was 18. I’m a mechanic by trade. My fellow American men, this beer is for you. Screw those snots jobs. Merica!!!!

BreweryWarden93 (1) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - AUG 1, 2017 does not count
Aroma is that of cereal, with a grassy odor, the color is clear golden with a minimal head. taste is bitter and is dulled as you drink more of the beer, apparently the new drug of choice for the alcoholic, cheap high for sure, therefore it falls into a dismal category for me, like the bum of the street with hos/her dulled senses, I prefer a european beer with some class

OnTheTrail (518) - USA - JUL 12, 2017
Pours clear yellow, big almost white head. Aroma is Apple corn. Taste is thin malt, sweetish, apples, alcohol. Not as vile as I expected.

wlajwl (6871) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - JUL 11, 2017
First time I had it years ago it was the worst. Not as bad as the first time, corn, malts and a creeping nasty alcohol. Passable.

DraftCommander90 (1) - - JUL 11, 2017 does not count
Great weight-watchers beer ..I only drink two to be happy! Love it, love it, love it!!!

BreweryGuide94 (1) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JUL 3, 2017 does not count
All you beer snobs, you silly lot...do you ever question why you drink? Is it really some vague artistic bohemian pursuit, or do you want to fucking lose your mind in a drunken squalor. I go with menu option B...the drunken squalor option. That being the case, Steel Reserve does an amazing job of it. In fact, it has gotten me into a drunken squalor quicker and cheaper than any beer in my personal beer swilling history. All hail and bow down to Steel Reserve High Gravity shitty beer! It’s the real deal of shitty beers you can procure from 7-11 and other locations of convenience. I’m drunk as shit and loving it. What a cheap putrid high you can get from this liquid shit.

1.4
Brandon1989 (661) - Lewisville, Texas, USA - JUL 2, 2017
Pours a golden orange color with a minimal head that did at least last through the entirety. The aroma wasn’t necessarily harsh but wasnt pleasant either. There is aroma of soggy cereal and alcohol grain. The flavor was similar but offputting with a bad aftertaste.

1.3
Jow (3951) - New York, USA - JUN 9, 2017
So figured since I’m staying here for my silly style chasing goals it’s finally time to push malt liquor to 15. Grabbed from a gas station. Deepe orange gold. Nose is rich high fructose corn syrup. Tastes the same corny, sugar, malt, hint of artificial fruit. Really bad

seehaferb23 (276) - - MAY 29, 2017
This is one of the worst beers we brought for beer club. This was drank by Cannery Row Beer Club. Cheers! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone