overall
RATINGS: 187   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.61/5   IBU: 77   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
While the size of the boot might be a bit small, the intensity of the hop flavor and aroma in Size 7 more than makes up for it. We take prodigious amounts of hops and add them any chance we get to this Northwest style IPA. If you ever call Size 7 balanced we’ll kick you where it hurts (in the hop sack).

gizmo_ber (221) - Steinwenden, GERMANY - DEC 31, 2017

mesacollier (36) - - OCT 20, 2017
Mild hoppy aroma, golden color, minimal head, mild smooth hoppy flavor, more like a lager then an IPA ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

fooj (63) - Maryland, USA - OCT 13, 2017
I hate that I am forced to write a comment, when all I want to do is rate the beer for my own reference. What happened to not having to integrate with ratebeer.com? ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Ronritter (875) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - MAR 12, 2017
bomber pours orange white head nice citrus aroma taste is bitter hops very dry finish solid ipa

Stuu666 (15248) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - NOV 17, 2016
Can at home. Pours clear orange, nose is herbal, pine, resinous, taste is chewy, hoppy, herbal.

cgarvieuk (26365) - Edinburgh, SCOTLAND - NOV 17, 2016
can at home ... thanks to JK....golden amber ... small white head ... soft zeezty passion fruit nose ... soft dry toffee .. soft toffee malt .. herbal toffee fruit .. soft swet caramel tooffee fruit.. logn spangles finish

Theydon_Bois (21425) - Hazlemere, the lower Xhitlerns, Buckinghamshire, ENGLAND - NOV 3, 2016
Can split at Islo tasting, thanks to Jay kay, 04/10/16. Clear golden with a decent off white head. Nose is floral hop, toasted malts, tangerine, lemon tinged straw. Taste comprises tangerine, light caramel, floral, toasted grains, perfume. Medium bodied, fine carbonation, semi drying close peppered with hop bitterness. Decent IPA if a touch on the sweet side.