overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3306   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

hellomynameis (876) - Mayer, Minnesota, USA - DEC 29, 2004
This was really dissapointing. More or less a standard lager, with a light feel to it. Yellow colour, white foamy head. Faint aroma equally of hops and malt. The hop profile barely showed through and left me uninspired.

snoot (286) - Anaheim, California, USA - DEC 28, 2004
UPDATED: NOV 8, 2006 Yellow, nice sized white head. Pretty standard lager, aroma and flavor wise. Nothing special, and it’s a lot pricer than a Pabst...update...I just had a fresh unskunked six pack, and it’s better than my original rating. Upped to a 10 from a 7.

hayduke (5209) - Eureka, California, USA - DEC 25, 2004
Bottle. Yellow with pale white head. Aroma of hops and malts, nothing else. Decent flavor, average on the palate. Last drop was as good as the first drop which isn’t saying much. Very average beer.

JoeMcPhee (9427) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 24, 2004
Very pale golden colour, with a moderate white head, that fades fairly quickly. Pale malt aroma, a trace of grassy hops. Flavour is refreshing, pale malt, light grassiness and a short finish. I was lucky enough to get an unskunked bottle. Okay, but like about a million other beers.

djswiffer (2) - BELGIUM - DEC 24, 2004 does not count
As a student at Leuven, this is the beer to drink! and I’m so lucky that’s a beer I like a lot! It’s only lager, but when there’s a party, there’s nothing else I need!

miko (32) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 23, 2004

Diablokev (180) - Lakewood, Colorado, USA - DEC 20, 2004
Just another beer I have tried. Unbeliveable!!! This beer was ok, I had a six pack is this 75 characters? Why do I see so many ratings that are under 75 characters??? Must be from the old school days, does spelling count on this site? I hope not as most of us are likey 3 sheets to the wind.

MiP (15667) - Sønderborg, DENMARK - DEC 19, 2004
Can. Very dark colour with a blue head (I must admit the light was a bit dodgy). Boring lager with slightly more body than usual.

AAO (102) - Næstved, DENMARK - DEC 13, 2004
Oxfordbackpackers. ligth golden color. Middle white head, nice head taste! Weak aroma, malt. Bitter malty powerfull taste.

Lubiere (13915) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 10, 2004
Draft. Golden lager with a thick big bubbled white head. Corny grassy aroma. Lightly sweet malt and adjuncts with a wee bit more hops than you mass produced swill. Body is medium, but beer is damned boring...and expensive (6.50 a pilsner glass at Pied de Cochon.)