overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3306   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

itsmax (103) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - FEB 11, 2002
Very nice when the weather is hot and the beer is cold. Good colour, and goes down the throat very easily.

wheatbeerboy (103) - Addison, Illinois, USA - FEB 10, 2003
I don't know why this beer is rated so low. I enjoyed this beer. I do think it's a little over-rated in my opinion.

brew4all (103) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - DEC 17, 2006
Crisp and hoppy with some descent flavor but very average and not really impressive. Good for those pick up a sixer on the way to the party beers.

dalek123 (103) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUL 26, 2009
Pours pale gold with a medium sized white head. Nose is a little skunky. Taste is mild hop biiterness. This is basically not that much different from most macrobrew pale lagers.

segfault (103) - Centennial, Colorado, USA - AUG 29, 2009
A nice, clean Belgian lager. I’m not a huge light lager fan, but this is eminently drinkable.

virtuosovii (103) - California, USA - JAN 23, 2010
For being Belgian I was disappointed. Usually I like anything from Belgium. But this beer didn’t smell or taste good to me. I’d drink it again if it were to be handed to me but I wouldn’t go out of my way to drink it. Not a whole lot to say about this one.

JohnMan (102) - Illinois, USA - JAN 16, 2011
I don’t know what was wrong with the one that I tasted, but there was a strong bitter flavor coming from it that shouldn’t have been there.

Mullo (102) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - OCT 26, 2004
Golden amber in appearance, with okay lacing. A great hoppy aroma. Really good on the palate. Nice and smooth, easy drinking. Perhaps a good session beer.

AAO (102) - Næstved, DENMARK - DEC 13, 2004
Oxfordbackpackers. ligth golden color. Middle white head, nice head taste! Weak aroma, malt. Bitter malty powerfull taste.

KSS (102) - Plymouth, Minnesota, USA - DEC 8, 2005
Not much remarkable about this beer. Slight metallic aftertaste. Works fine for washing down bar food.