overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3162   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

WhoU (129) - Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA - DEC 15, 2013
On tap Johannesburg South Africa. Pours typical golden straw yellow with medium head and carbonation. Aroma of hay and sometging sweet like citrus fruit. Taste medium bitter. Slightly sweet. Overall typical pale lager taste with a slight sweetness.

DrZao (128) - Houston, Texas, USA - JAN 2, 2011
Bottle. I typically drink ales more than lager, but when I want a pale lager, I really like Stella. Grainy/malty flavor is what sets this beer apart from many other lagers in my opinion. Quite refreshing and good overall, when rating based on this style.

tkaufman (128) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - MAY 2, 2003
Poured a nice bright yellow with a good white head. Little aroma present. Flavor was very subtle. A decent tasting clean lager with a little complexity.

NectarFarm (128) - Calgary, CANADA - JUL 28, 2003
Not bad considering. Seems that about half the bottles I've had have been really skunky.

larsam (127) - Southampton, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - SEP 11, 2005
Dark yellow with fine head. Sweet aroma and taste with an unfortunate cardbord flavour.

RedXIII (127) - Powell, Ohio, USA - OCT 18, 2007
Reminds me of a fancy budweiser with some other pale lager qualities. These yellow, highly carbonated foamy drinks are just not my version of a good beer. This is above the rest because it has some sweet hints of honey in the aroma and flavor giving it some complexity. Doesn’t taste of cardboard like the cheap ones, but not a lot better.

donteatpoop (127) - Youngstown, Ohio, USA - MAR 28, 2008
A lot of people have recommended Stella to me, but I had yet to take them up on this until last night. I can’t say I was overly impressed, but it certainly wasn’t a bad brew. Straw colored and clear, very little head. Had a very light hoppy aroma. Was a little bitter, but otherwise good. Well balanced carb level and after taste. Definately drinkable, I could have had a few more. Serving type: bottle

Lukardo (127) - CROATIA - JAN 18, 2014
Pours yellow with a foamy white head. Hoppy, malty taste. Average to high carbonation. Nothing special, but ok.

jsmanigold (127) - Texas, USA - AUG 23, 2015
Crisp, light a refreshing with a clean taste. Really great with buffalo wings on a really hot day.

BigBilly (126) - London W3 6PF, ENGLAND - JUN 15, 2004
66 cl green bottle. Very cold which is a must for thr style(& especially on a midSummer evening.Poured a clear straw with nice fat bubbles & white short lived head like most macro lagers.Crisp fruity & refreshing but not at all bitter. Full mouthfeel not a bit watery.Alcohol finish. A nice beer in its place. My wife buys it for me in the supermarket when she’s unsure.