overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3329   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

Hopsclation (89) - Chicago, - SEP 8, 2013
I guess this is europe’s budweiser. Its definately better than our cheap crap beer, but its still cheap crap beer in the end. Clean, light, and refreshing... like pbr but without the wierd off putting sweetness. Being someone on a low budget, I would buy this alot if it were priced the same as bud etc, but since it is often sold for the same price as craft beer there is really no reason to ever buy it.

caketm (89) - Częstochowa, POLAND - FEB 14, 2017
Butelka 0,33 l. Nie wiele można napisać o piwie, które jest po prostu kolejnym lagerem.

Krasulak (88) - Wapadrand, Pretoria, SOUTH AFRICA - FEB 9, 2006
UPDATED: FEB 10, 2006 Bottle. Pours clear, pale golden with ample white head that susided slowly into a thin layer. Quite skunky sour smell. Sweetish malty flavour with a rather disagreable touch of maize. Short finish with a pronounced hop bitterness. Not a memorable lager. I beg to disagree with mrchug645 of alb (?) New Mexico: if you really like Pilsner Urquell (and I do) you must NEVER try Stella Artois Lager as it would constitute a cruel and unusual punishment. I did actually have a bottle of Pilsner Urquell after having Stella Artois and the pilsner tasted divine and renewed my faith in beer.

jcdsmack (88) - Henderson, Nevada, USA - JUL 30, 2008
Whatever Stella is a good version of a macro produced lager beer clean finish nice hops crisp and refreshing I like to buy a sixer of Stella when I’m eating something spicy like chilli on a hot day, plus you can pound it and not get wiped out.

frankcolub (88) - Ashbury, AUSTRALIA - APR 26, 2009
UPDATED: MAR 18, 2015 Bottle, Golden color with a large white head. Aroma of sweet malt with a hint of hops. Flavor continues with more sweet malt/grain with a quick bitter finish. Good Euro larger (Belgium Brewed OK Australian version... watered down.

michclark (88) - AUSTRALIA - MAY 9, 2011
This is by far my favourite beer. I love its aroma and appearance. Very appealing to drink. The taste is crisp but still holds a lot of flavour. The finish is very smooth and leaves you wanting another. Highly recommend!

ZR2Blazer (87) - Christiansburg, Virginia, USA - FEB 20, 2010
Bottle - Pours golden yellow with a 1 finger white head. tastes exactly like I would expect. Very malty and light, I wouldn’t buy this again.

TerenceHua (87) - , SINGAPORE - FEB 26, 2009
Spots a nice clear shimmery yellow. Good malt and hops fragrances. Very nice level of carbonation. I appreciate tha fact that the maltiness stands out eventhough it’s a light body beer. The low degree of hops bitterness (not hops taste) allows the sweetness in the brew to come forward. Crisp and clean, it’s easy on the palate. Highly refreshing uncomplicated pale lager. Do note that whereas this beer has a simple taste, it does not lack character. The various aspects to this lager are well balanced and, the interplay is neat.

Pimgref (86) - Gorinchem, NETHERLANDS - APR 19, 2006
A good pilsener even in a can. Long time since I had my last one! Slightly fruity fresh pilsener

PGA324 (86) - Savage, Minnesota, USA - DEC 7, 2005
Drinkable....taste and aroma were not particularly noteworthy. Spare head and lacing, clear with lively carbonation.