overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3136   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

michclark (88) - AUSTRALIA - MAY 9, 2011
This is by far my favourite beer. I love its aroma and appearance. Very appealing to drink. The taste is crisp but still holds a lot of flavour. The finish is very smooth and leaves you wanting another. Highly recommend!

hemant (1) - - JUL 3, 2012 does not count
Stella is the best..>........................................

BenjaminKremic (1) - ankeny, Iowa, USA - OCT 7, 2012 does not count
the best beer i’ve ever tried i drink 3-5 stellas every day i’m big beer drinker and i love everything about this beer also when i offer stella to some people they ask me where did u get this it taste so good

jamer19 (1) - Quebec, CANADA - JUL 14, 2013 does not count
Maybe its just because I’m Belgian but I absolutely love this beer. Whenever I get tired of drinking other beers this is always my fall back and every time I drink it, its like the first time all over again

egidio62 (5) - - SEP 12, 2013 does not count
Maybe I’m biased for this beer. But it has a really old leaven of over 600 years, and its brewers are keen on quality, almost like their own lives. I adore this beer, what more ...

kingofthemtn (56) - - FEB 8, 2015
One of my favorite beers. The aroma and taste have a slight apple-ish quality to them that I find very refreshing and enjoyable. Whenever I’m at a restaurant and they have Stella on the menu it’s very hard to try a new beer that might be disappointing over one that is this perfect. In a cage fight Stella can beat any lager beer from the Western Hemisphere and not break a sweat.

stephanie80 (2) - Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA - JUN 16, 2017 does not count
One of the Best Beers I have ever Had The Pleasure of Drinking!!! And I got All that from my 1st Sip!!!

kalunapz (189) - CROATIA - JUL 24, 2017
boca 0,33L - poklon 3 boce +caša...moje prvo pijanstvo je bilo od Stelle...ugazio sam se od nje da sam povracao u krevetu a da nisam ni bio svjestan toga...kad je to puklo, pretvori mi krevet u Veneziu...iz navedenih razloga ne mogu biti objektivan u vezi ovoga piva ali zato dajem subjektivne ocjene :)