overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3305   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

widiscgolfer (1) - Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 2, 2007 does not count
Amazing. I had this when i was in Leuven, Belgium. Everyone that I spoke to in europe said that this is the best beer in the world. I agree with that statement. It has a higher alcohol content than most other beers and it has a great taste. I am very impressed! If you haven’t tried this beer, I would recommend it.

caruso187 (3) - Mount Washington, Kentucky, USA - JUL 16, 2008 does not count
Very smooth and refreshing. On the down side I find this beer to very filling.

dtobon (1) - COLOMBIA - NOV 13, 2014 does not count
Para mi excelente cerveza. De buen sabor y suave para tomarse varias. Buena opción para la playa. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Lee_Adams (4) - - SEP 11, 2013 does not count
Quite simply the best. I first drank Stella on a working holiday in France when I was just eighteen. Ever since it has had a wonderfully nostalgic quality, Almost like the smell of fresh cut grass or a favorite childhood place, the first sip always transports me back to that scorching summer spent idling away in the sands and fields of Northern Brittany.

deepas (20) - - APR 25, 2014
One of my absolute favorites. I love the light, crisp flavor and doesn’t really have any after taste that I dislike. Great choice.

smooth_mj (1) - - JUN 24, 2012 does not count
Great beer overall, clean crisp taste and very smooth. Strong enough without the bitterness.

veronga78 (6) - - AUG 9, 2013 does not count
My father in law introduced me to this and its now my second favorite behind Dos Equis.

LizardKing (5) - East Peoria, Illinois, USA - DEC 2, 2014 does not count
My new favorite. Very impressive. For me, this lager has a very, very nice taste. The aroma is way better than average. When poured, the head is thick enough and lasts a while.

Fawles (1) - - APR 21, 2015 does not count
Rate stuff for what they are. This beer is for healthy drinking, not for beer-tasting connoisseurs. This is a cheap beer; in fact, the cheapest drinkable among those, unless you enjoy having a headache (as e.g. Guiness or esp. Bud is good at producing) or a bad stomach the next day (Heineken, for one, is way too acidic). This one is absolutely neutral, nearly alkaline. No distinguishing aroma, which is perfect for the smoothness and cleanliness (no perceivable additives), because the cause of scent would definitely affect the taste. Taste and aftertaste depend on your way of holding it in your mouth and the way you swallow. In my experience, this is the most neutral brew in the commercial domain and remarkably clean for that.

sam_taylor (15) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - APR 14, 2017
One of my favourite beers. Classy appearance that shows style. Appearance is nice and good finish.