overall
Brewed by InBev Belgium
Style: Pale Lager
Leuven, Belgium

RATINGS: 3305   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
The UK version is brewed, filtered and kegged at Samlesbury. Batches are sent to Magor for pasteurising before being canned or bottled.

veronga78 (6) - - AUG 9, 2013 does not count
My father in law introduced me to this and its now my second favorite behind Dos Equis.

LizardKing (5) - East Peoria, Illinois, USA - DEC 2, 2014 does not count
My new favorite. Very impressive. For me, this lager has a very, very nice taste. The aroma is way better than average. When poured, the head is thick enough and lasts a while.

Fawles (1) - - APR 21, 2015 does not count
Rate stuff for what they are. This beer is for healthy drinking, not for beer-tasting connoisseurs. This is a cheap beer; in fact, the cheapest drinkable among those, unless you enjoy having a headache (as e.g. Guiness or esp. Bud is good at producing) or a bad stomach the next day (Heineken, for one, is way too acidic). This one is absolutely neutral, nearly alkaline. No distinguishing aroma, which is perfect for the smoothness and cleanliness (no perceivable additives), because the cause of scent would definitely affect the taste. Taste and aftertaste depend on your way of holding it in your mouth and the way you swallow. In my experience, this is the most neutral brew in the commercial domain and remarkably clean for that.

stella27 (8) - MAURITIUS - APR 8, 2016 does not count
Pours a golden coulour with 1 finger head Sweet and malty in taste A beer whic is close to perfection

sam_taylor (15) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - APR 14, 2017
One of my favourite beers. Classy appearance that shows style. Appearance is nice and good finish.

buffdaddy615999 (38) - Garwood, New Jersey, USA - SEP 3, 2001
freshing and clean. I good beer to relax and watch a game with the guys.

waters99 (1) - alameda, California, USA - FEB 14, 2002 does not count
Like its price for the quality. Price is no problem if you really like a great beer.

Audio (18) - san diego, California, USA - APR 15, 2004
If you look at my profile you will notice that i am a lager drinker. The cheap stuff, simple all american stuff. I have to say though, that this is probably the best import i've ever had. Most imports seem to try to hard for me. Too much flavor, too much color, too much aroma. Stella is nice and gentle, just the way i like it.

beersnob73 (14) - Florida, USA - MAY 19, 2004
The Belgians certainly know what they are doing when it comes to brewing beer. A very nice light aromatic lager that goes down smoother than any lager I have tasted. Add a lemon wedge for enhanced flavor.

scanman (150) - Santa Cruz, California, USA - JUN 11, 2006
UPDATED: JUL 26, 2006 This is the best imported lager (I say humbly). Hoppy, refreshing, clear, robust, alcoholic and drinkable. Great with light foods or snacks. Try them with Snap-Pea Crisps. If this beer was more economical, say $10 for a 12 pack I think more people would make a switch to this great mass-market beer. I don’t like the green bottles or the white paper wrap, but the aroma (malt, perfume, floral, licorice) and the bite (bitter and sweet) is simply delicious. There is a reason it is the fastest growing import worldwide. Use the expiration date, because freshness does matter.