overall
Style: Radler/Shandy
Salzburg, Austria
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 244   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.48/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
Radler is beer with lemon soda; a malt beverage specialty!

theothermatt (286) - Lakewood, Colorado, USA - SEP 18, 2014
Well, in terms of super sweet pseudo beers go, this one isn’t too bad. My girlfriend really likes it.

jeremyjojola (20) - Denver, Colorado, USA - SEP 5, 2014
Not too keen on flavored beers, but this was a pleasant surprise. Nice fizzy taste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

sdmmb (1846) - BELGIUM - AUG 1, 2014
Drunk from 33cl bottle in Mondsee, Austria. Sweet but refreshing lemon shandy. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

MarkoNm (2795) - Novo mesto, SLOVENIA - JUL 10, 2014
Pours a pale yellow color topped with average white head. There is a not too strong citrusy aroma, which is OK. The taste is sweet and citrusy. Maybe a bit too much sugar, but an OK radler.

rosenbergh (11578) - Tampere, FINLAND - JUN 6, 2014
500 ml can. BB 20/12/2014. (Merkur) Seiersberg, Austria. Clear pale golden colour with a small white head. Lemon, soap and malt in the aroma. The flavour is lemon, soap, mild sweetness and malt. Quite pure for a Radler but still not quite enjoyable. Their Grapefruit Radler was better. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

hopdog (12673) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 27, 2014
Bottle. Very nice soda, oh I mean beer, oh wait, what was this? Soda tasting and sweet. Not terrible, just sweet soda different.

Beerhunter111 (21245) - P´Castle, GERMANY - APR 4, 2014
Ins Glas ergießt sich ein goldgelbes Getränk mit wenig Schaum. Geruch sehr süß nach Limonade. Geschmack sehr klebrig süß nach Limonade, kein Biergeschmack.

JaBier (8027) - Capital City, Ohio, USA - FEB 20, 2014
Bottle shared by my brother. Clear yellow pour with a thin white head. Aroma of sprite and lager. Sweet malt and sweet lemon flavor with a semi tart finish. Thought I would like this one better than the grapefruit, but not so much. Looking forward to trying it again during the warmer months though.

fiulijn (20604) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 10, 2014
Draught at Craft Beer Market, Vancouver
Hazy pale blond color. Soapy lemon aroma. Sweet, lemon, soap flavor. No bitterness.
Bah.

1.4
Lowalisa (17) - Speedway, Indiana, USA - DEC 20, 2013
I had this beer at the Alpenzoo in Innsbruck, Austria. I thought it would be refreshing on a hot day. Never in my life have I tasted anything so utterly horrible in my life. It pours a lovely light opaque yellow with a very lacy head. It smells like a freshed baked lemon pie. The taste is a combination of Natty Light, black licorice and lemon pledge. I am not a lover of fruity beers to begin with, but I went into it with an open mind. My husband was unable to get past 2 gulps of this swill. Fail.