RATINGS: 408   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.55/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 216   ABV: 7.2%
For the first edition of the Stillwater Import Series I traveled to the village of Beerzel, located in the Antwerp province of Belgium. Here I teamed up with brewmaster Jef Goetelen to craft an authentic Belgian version of my liquid interpretation of the Spring season. A recipe originally contrived a few years prior as a collaboration brew with my good friend Paul Kretzer. The base is German barley & wheat, with a touch of Belgian aromatic; accented with grassy hops and an array of spring botanicals (heather, chamomile, lavender, & dandelion). Like a fresh meadow in spring. (now currently brewed at Two Roads in CT)

sparrowreed (1) - - MAR 14, 2015 does not count
This was suburb! Love the spice! Excellent stat and finish. Nice aroma and the label really is dramatic. It made me really want to try the beer!

jrmac (335) - South Carolina, USA - JAN 14, 2012
Pour is brown with huge head. Nose is explosive citrus and spice. On the palate it is gorgeous with nice hop/malt balance and touches of fig, corriander, and more.