overall
RATINGS: 578   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
This uniquely American beer offers a crisp, medium-body with a light amber color. It is assertively hopped with Pacific Northwest Cascades for a firm bitterness and delightfully floral aroma.

esteadle (3) - USA - NOV 5, 2001 does not count
This is my personal favorite beer of all time. I've never had anything better. Stoudt's makes quite a variety of great beers, and this is their crown jewel.

grundsow (141) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 24, 2014
This beer is more impressive than I expected. Very good bitter, pale, and hoppy with the right amount of alcohol. Great beer!

Wilecat (66) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - JUL 15, 2002
An exellant Ale. Excellent color and a wonderfull flavor....................

dwyerpg (6410) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 14, 2012
A very nice fresh hop aroma. Looks fine. This is a pretty solid pale ale. Definitely. S good hop flavor that is pretty consistent throughout. A worthy beer.

unclemattie (4406) - Georgia, USA - OCT 4, 2006
About to go cut the lawn in the back yard s I’ll make this quick. Everything this brewery does, I’ve been impressed with. The beer is deep, clear and orange in color. Nice eggshell colored foamy head. simple malt aroma, yet appears hearty. Very balanced, with a great hop bit at the end. I’ve had IPAs that are less hopped than this beer. It may be the best PA I’ve had. Very bitter finish. Very well balanced and refreshing. God Bless the USA!

PWalk (338) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 2, 2004
UPDATED: APR 15, 2005 Flavorful with the right amount of hops included. Pours a nice amber with a reasonable head. I had 2 from the tap then went in hunt of an entire case immediatley. What can I say? I just really enjoy this beer everytime I have some.

ronaldtheriot (1993) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - NOV 28, 2011
Stoudts American Pale Ale has a medium, egg-shell-colored creamy head and a mostly clear, amber appearance with lots of lacing left down the glass. The aroma is mainly of grapefruit citrus and a hint of malt sweetness and clean water. Taste is of mild, vibrant (as the website says) citrus/grapefruit flavor, with accompanying sweetness. Mouthfeel is light to medium, and Stoudts American Pale Ale finishes crisp, refreshing, mostly dry, and easy drinking. This is a wonderful pale ale. RJT