overall
Brewed by Bulmers Cider (Heineken UK)
Style: Cider
Hereford, England

RATINGS: 847   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Avaialable in keg, bottle and can.
4.5% on draught, 5.0% in other formats (previsously 5.3%).

joet (2672) - Wilsonville, Oregon, USA - OCT 18, 2001
Better than their Woodpecker, yeah but the aroma isn't as bright as a Wyders (which may be artiicial).

Einned99 (61) - Rozenburg, NETHERLANDS - OCT 15, 2001
Hmm, a real strong one amongst the ciders...................................

thebaron99 (110) - Royston Park SA, AUSTRALIA - SEP 24, 2001
Sweet, dry or draught, all Strongies are smooth, clean and appley,. Boringly NICE, (I hate that word!)
Try it when the bitumen is melting, in a long glass with ice and a sprig of mint; by the swimming pool of course

1.2
duff (5486) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - AUG 28, 2001
UPDATED: MAR 31, 2003 Don't really like cider, this is pretty bad, i'd rather drink beer!!!

GaryHock99 (2) - USA - AUG 28, 2001 does not count
I don't understand. It's BOW innit. It get me drunk on a sunny day quicker than an Aussie in a beer festival. Oh, yeah baby, bow. I want a pint now. So cold and smooth and full of apply goodness. Mmmmmm.

mattygriff99 (2) - WALES - AUG 28, 2001 does not count
This stuff is fucking dynamite. Drink it ice-cold on a hot, sunny day for the full Strongbow experience. You will not be disappointed.

fishman (350) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 22, 2001
Light yellow color, could be mistaken for Coors' Light at first glance. Very sweet and mild. Gets drier as the glass gets emptier. Quite good, again, if you like cider.

Oakes (19010) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 13, 2001
UPDATED: MAY 11, 2004 Bland, golden cider with lifeless apple and alcohol notes. No complexity. Not awful but as cider goes there is much better out there in Normany, England, Quebec and Vermont.

fraternie (1021) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 24, 2001
I generally hate all beer of this style because it tastes to me like carbonated apple juice. This however was as pleasant a surprise as I could have expected. I didn't buy it, my friend forced me to take a sip and I relucantly admitted that it was better that I thought it would be. I would never order a cider beer, but if you are into that, I'm guessing this might be your best bet.

Sammys (427) - Portland, Maine, USA - NOV 5, 2000
If you like sweet cider, this is for you. Had this on tap in Halifax, thought it was really good.