overall
Brewed by Bulmers Cider (Heineken UK)
Style: Cider
Hereford, England

RATINGS: 842   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Avaialable in keg, bottle and can.
4.5% on draught, 5.0% in other formats (previsously 5.3%).

Your tick: 3/5  delete?

mattygriff99 (2) - WALES - AUG 28, 2001 does not count
This stuff is fucking dynamite. Drink it ice-cold on a hot, sunny day for the full Strongbow experience. You will not be disappointed.

fishman (350) - Philadelphia, USA - JUL 22, 2001
Light yellow color, could be mistaken for Coors' Light at first glance. Very sweet and mild. Gets drier as the glass gets emptier. Quite good, again, if you like cider.

Oakes (18517) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 13, 2001
UPDATED: MAY 11, 2004 Bland, golden cider with lifeless apple and alcohol notes. No complexity. Not awful but as cider goes there is much better out there in Normany, England, Quebec and Vermont.

fraternie (1011) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 24, 2001
I generally hate all beer of this style because it tastes to me like carbonated apple juice. This however was as pleasant a surprise as I could have expected. I didn't buy it, my friend forced me to take a sip and I relucantly admitted that it was better that I thought it would be. I would never order a cider beer, but if you are into that, I'm guessing this might be your best bet.

Sammys (428) - Portland, Maine, USA - NOV 5, 2000
If you like sweet cider, this is for you. Had this on tap in Halifax, thought it was really good.