overall
Brewed by Bulmers Cider (Heineken UK)
Style: Cider
Hereford, England

RATINGS: 847   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.46/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Avaialable in keg, bottle and can.
4.5% on draught, 5.0% in other formats (previsously 5.3%).

mattygriff99 (2) - WALES - AUG 28, 2001 does not count
This stuff is fucking dynamite. Drink it ice-cold on a hot, sunny day for the full Strongbow experience. You will not be disappointed.

GaryHock99 (2) - USA - AUG 28, 2001 does not count
I don't understand. It's BOW innit. It get me drunk on a sunny day quicker than an Aussie in a beer festival. Oh, yeah baby, bow. I want a pint now. So cold and smooth and full of apply goodness. Mmmmmm.

upofan (1) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 12, 2004 does not count
This is my favorite alcoholic beverage of all time. The apple taste is amazing, and not too sweet as expected. Much better taste then Woodpecker’s.

hollinger86 (1) - USA - APR 23, 2006 does not count
Just had it, loved it!!! Found it in Windsor Canada, is there anyone that knows if I can find it in the Toledo Ohio area?? Thanks!!
Thirsty college student
[email protected]

KneeDeep (7) - sdfsd, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - JUL 19, 2008 does not count
Surprisingly good value for money with eight cans available for five pounds. I usually partake of this offer and get out of my tree every night. It has a refreshing, light taste and goes well with Peperami Firesticks, Benson & hedges as well as coccaine and cannabis. It is a well rounded drink which increases ones ability to fight and often causes agrressive displays in me.

Overall if you intend to take a lot of hard drugs and cause a ruckus in the all night petrol station it is highly recommended.

NikkiD (1) - USA - SEP 7, 2009 does not count
This is the best hard cider I have ever come across, and I consider myself to be pretty worldly when it comes to hard ciders. Not too sweet like many other brands I’ve encountered, this dry cider is a perfect blend of applely goodness. I don’t know what the girl below me is talking about, Strongbow is dry cider and is in no way sweeter than Woodchuck, Woodchuck is an overwhelmingly sugary domestic and pales in comparison to Strongbow. The Bow is extremely refreshing in the summer months, and goes very well with a big bowl of chili once autumn rolls around. It even tastes good after sitting out open on your dresser all night. In fact, I’m drinking one right now.

Shig365 (1) - Coventry, West Midlands, ENGLAND - JUL 29, 2012 does not count
Nothing else compares to the point if there’s no strongbow I’m not drinking