overall
RATINGS: 253   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.47/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Osiris Pale Ale is an assertive American Pale and is not meant for the timid. Crafted by our Brewers for our Brewers, Osiris blends three choice varieties of American hops to create a spicy, citrus hop punch that is sure to satisfy any hop head. Every batch of Osiris is dry-hopped towards the end of fermentation for maximum hop flavor, aroma and character.

AndyW68 (1602) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - FEB 24, 2013
Clear yellow orange with white head. Aroma is primarily citrus. Tastes of citrus and hops. Slightly bitter. Nice beer.

Ibrew2or3 (8814) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - APR 22, 2013
Sweet trade bonus beer from StFun and my first Sun King rate! The 16oz can pours with a crystal clear deep gold body with copper hues and supporting a full nearly white head of foam. The aroma is citrusy with grapefruit, lime and tangelo and I’m also getting a light malt sweetness off in the background somewhere. The taste is pretty rich for a Pale with citrusy hop notes supported by mild malt sweetness and then a touch of biscuit malts. It leaves behind a nice hoppiness thinly rimmed with bitter resiny hops into the after taste. Not really a crisp sessionable Pale but it tastes pretty darn good.

edwardbass (859) - Illinois, USA - NOV 22, 2013
16oz can from Crown Liquors in downtown Indy. Golden color, aroma is lost on me thanks to my sinuses. Taste is of citrus hops with a nice malt background. This is a very well balanced beer and I wish I had more than I brought home with me. If you’re a fan of citrus-hops pale ales, you’ll enjoy this one quite a bit.

Cletus (6368) - Connecticut, USA - AUG 12, 2010
Can courtesy of stfun. Pours copper with a lasting white head. Smells of some floral notes, dry malt, some funky touches. Tastes of sweet oranges, caramel, honeydew, some peppery hints and a spicy finish. zenjoyable.

RapeBeer (21) - Indiana, USA - DEC 14, 2010
Okay. I’m not a fan of pale ales and I’m not on drinking terms with IPAs. I appreciate how important hops is to the beer making process but I do NOT appreciate the unbridled flavor of hops found in pale ales and IPAs. There, I said it. That being said, I actually enjoyed Sun King’s Osiris Pale Ale. Now, I must admit to being at least a LITTLE biased in favor of Sun King, which is the only functional local brewery in Indianapolis. Osiris is a really smooth beer that lacks the unpleasant bite of most pale ales. The warm golden color is immediately inviting and the smooth flavor is instantly rewarding. At $5 a growler, Osiris is an easy win if you ever swing by the Sun King Brewery in Downtown Indianapolis.

phaleslu (10668) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - OCT 11, 2011
16 oz. can at RapeBeer’s place. Thanks, Nico! Pours a mostly clear golden-amber-orange color with a small eggshell white head. Big floral hops, grapefruit and orange citrus, caramel malts, and some resinous piney and earthy notes. Flavor worked for me better than the aroma. Light-bodied, with a citrusy mouthfeel and medium carbonation. Not quite on the level of Alpha King or Daisy Cutter, but damn close.

DalzAle (2038) - Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA - OCT 25, 2011
Can thanks to StFun! Light orange pour, good quarter inch head and sweet creamy oranges a very light hops. Flavor has a light hop profile, a little woody malt and a slightly creamy citrus aftertaste. Very good, could see drinking this around a fall campfire all night long.

LilBeerDoctor (4193) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 3, 2011
Draught. Pours a clear orange with a thick white head. Aroma of sweet floral hops, tropical fruits, citrus. Flavor is a nice balance of citrus hops, bitter hops, and bready malt. Great pale ale and so easy to drink. 8/4/8/4/14 (3.8/5)

Nephilium (1821) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - JAN 18, 2012
This starts with a strong grapefruit hop aroma, surprisingly strong for a pale ale. Pours a clear light amber, with an ample white head. This beer truly showcases hops, with a big punch of citrus, fading to a mild bitter finish. There’s not much malt noticeable, just a touch of biscuit in the center. This is an outstanding Pale Ale, if you like hops.

nbondi (250) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 20, 2012
Yellow with thin white head. Nose of grass, delicate citrus, cherries. Good carbonation and body. Sweet with ripe fruit and good hop balance. Well made, makes me want to crush a few.