overall
RATINGS: 170   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
Wee Mac is a Scottish style brown ale. Fermented at cooler than normal temperatures to mimic the climate of Scotland. Wee Mac is an easy drinking brown ale that is both smooth and malty wit caramel and chocolate tones. Hops are used sparingly in this beer and serve only to help balance the sweetness of the malt.

BlackOpal64 (1) - Kansas, USA - JUL 10, 2016 does not count
My favorite beer! I love scotch ales and this is one of the best. Wish I could buy it in kansas ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Taterman (1) - Indiana, USA - DEC 14, 2013 does not count
Signed up for the first time just to rate this beer. Out of a growler. Like my beer, but by no means a beer tasting expert. But love this beer for what it is - a smooth, flavorful, but not overpowering brown ale.

ckemps35 (16) - Indiana, USA - SEP 4, 2014
This is a great beer - and my gf loves it too! I definately get caramel and toffee in this beer, but it really isn’t sweet. I’m not big on hoppy beers, and the hops/bitterness in this beer really feels balanced with all of the flavors. It looks like an ale, with a nice brown color, and smells a little sweeter than it tastes. Overall - a great beer that I enjoy a lot!

Tomas_of_Man (4) - - JUL 28, 2016 does not count
Great choice as a second one from Sun King! Beautiful Amber color and inviting aroma give this brew its character.

BU_journalist (1) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JAN 27, 2012 does not count
Smooth cocoa and caramel aftertaste. Looks beautiful in a pint glass. Very smooth, but still flavorful.

Patrickctenchi (6731) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - JUL 7, 2012
Pint can: Pours clear, wet copper-brown. Huge tan head. Scent is woody, cola, nuts...sweet. Taste is rich chocolate malt, cocoa, toffee. This is a dessert in a can. Extremely rich, yet drinks lightly. Wonderful stuff.