overall
Brewed by Wellpark (Tennent Caledonian - C&C Group)
Style: Pale Lager
Glasgow, Scotland

RATINGS: 563   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Keg, can and bottle. Filtered and pasteurised.
Reduced from 4.4% to 4.0% in 2009, after C&C bought the brand and Wellpark brewery from InBev.
"Scotland’s Finest Lager".

Kim_Jong_pIlsner (4) - - DEC 10, 2016 does not count
Despite losing a large portion of my left leg to a combination of ticks, diabetes and crippling gambling debts my bespoke yet professional brand of intimacy at low low prices has never been bettered. Footjobs will always be something of an ACHILLES HEEL. (for me). As such my landlord has taken most of my furniture and installed a crude rainwater drainage system in which only the cleanest clients shall return in a sterile enough state for me to survive the harsh Dennistoun winter. Have mercy. Drink Tennents. Love thy neighbour living under a railway bridge.

BeardedAvenger (1124) - Addlestone, Surrey, ENGLAND - NOV 25, 2016
Tap, Glasgow Airport. On board plane so: bog standard light and sweet lager. OK. Drinkable.

Zita (6331) - Assentoft, DENMARK - NOV 5, 2016
hay, pale, clear, white foam, light sweetness, lightly bitter, light body, thin feel, flat,

zvikar (6464) - Ramat Gan, ISRAEL - NOV 5, 2016
Yellow, small head, lagery aroma, corn, light flavor, paper, light bitterness, malt, light bodied.

Markfoley94 (1) - SCOTLAND - OCT 22, 2016 does not count
Cheapest pint in every almost every Scottish cup. A "go to" drink purely because of the cost but quality is very poor when compared to any well made beer. Provides hangovers worse than any spirit, has a bad taste, but I’ll still go and buy it next time I go to the pub haha

AntonyWilson (463) - Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA - SEP 30, 2016
440ml Can: Pours a crystal clear, light golden with frothy white head that persists. Aroma of hay, bread and slight hay. Slightly sweet to taste with some green apple. Bitterness is low to medium and it has a light body. Carbonation is medium to high. Overall a little too sweet for my liking.

Taboada (1459) - Compostela (Galiza), SPAIN - AUG 17, 2016
Tasted from the tap on the 10/08/2016 at Edinburgh. Gold colour with a medium white head. Aroma is malts, water and yeast. Taste is malty, grainy and watery with some yeast. Next one please!

Beerandsextin (7) - SCOTLAND - AUG 13, 2016 does not count
Made me shit myself yesterday also that’s the same day my gran died. Low score due to my social anxiety and that my wheelchair failed it’s MOT

AtronSeige (1709) - Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA - AUG 5, 2016
Aroma: Medium-light grainy, hay, sweet-corn. Light metallic (may be from can), sulfur, floral. Appearance: Brilliant, light gold body. Medium, white head. Fine bubbles, fair retention. Flavour: Medium-light grainy, light floral. Slightly sweet, light bitterness. Medium-dry finish with a bit of sweetness and carbonic sting. Mouthfeel: Medium-light body. Medium carbonation. Overall: Easy drinking, but with a sweeter finish than most pale lagers. Although the sweetness if not "bad", it is just slightly too high. I am sure this is a great beer for people who do not like bitter lagers. Carbonation is slightly too low. 440 ml can, poured. 2A. International Pale lager.

Erzengel (9497) - Wuppertal, GERMANY - JUL 29, 2016
*On tap in Dunlewy, Ireland as "Ice cold-version". Smooth and grainy brew. Not too deep with not much bitterness. Round and sessionable, but not very deep - especially not "ice-cold".